FL~6

Jack G. P.O.V.

"What the hell?" Jesse Groaned, holding his head.

"Should've thought about that Jess when you try to HURT HER!!" I yelled at him as he laughed.

"Jack? You really think I care about what you think? Rachel sees you as a mature child. Nothing else" He was laughing but I cut that off by hitting him with my bat.

"Rachel loves me"

He shriek with pain and laughed. "What do you mean? Rachel doesn't like you nor do I. I have no idea why you're like this kid, but I hope you'll get help" He laughed as I hit him with the bat again.

"Ugh" He coughed up blood. I started smirking, laying the bat over my shoulder.

"Well, I guess your time has come my bastard" I smirked. I went towards my bike and got the rope.

"Well, well Jess" I pulled his lifeless body to the pole. I struggled to get him to stand up on the pole.

"Guess our business is done here" I tied him up to the pole while he still was laughing.

"Wow you're just a child Jack. A wanna be teenager. Just untie me little boy and we can talk about this" He said as I chuckled, smirking.

"You know Jesse..... Since I'm just a "child" would a child be so evil to do this?" I pulled out my bag a piece of Meat.

He stopped laughing at me, looked worried. "Now it's my turn to laugh my friend"

"Come on Kid just let me go" He said wryly as I laughed.

"I think not. See cause...." I paused going in front of him. "You.... Got too close to her.... And you know.... I've got to your coach and teacher so" I smirked as he looked at me in shocked.

"It was you.... You were the one that killed them!" He yelled as I laughed.

"You're right Jess and you know what's about to happen to you" I smiled. He started wiggling hard on the pole.

"JACK DON'T DO THIS MAN! STOP!!! PLEASE!! LET ME GO!!!" He screamed, still trying to get out the rope.

I shrugged, smirking. "You called me a Child, bastard, and a dumb ass kid. Where am I dumb?" I chuckled.

"YOU ARE A PSYCHOCATIC KID YOU HEAR ME!!!" He screamed, trying to get out the rope.

"Hope you had a good life Jess" I put the piece of meat right infront of him. I went back on my bike, putting on my bag, waiting for the wolves to come.

"YOU ARE MESSED UP KID!!! YOU HEAR ME YOU PSYCOATIC BITCH!!! YOU'LL GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU, YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!" He kept screaming all that nonsense when a wolf poked out from the woods. It slowly came to Jesse sniffing him.

Then as on cue it bit him on the leg. He screamed really bad as I rode my bike a little more far from them. Then somemore came out the woods and bit him as bad as the first one. That when they started eating his flesh.

All you could hear was him screaming as his life depened on it.... Well literally it did but nobody couldn't hear him.

I started paddling my bike as I hummned a song going back home..... I love my life.