Know

My new seatmateㅡ or Jackson ㅡ started a conversation with me so that things won't get too awkward.

It took me a while to open up to him but when I finally did it was three weeks after he started that conversation.

My replies were always short since I didn't really know how to reply to things that much.

Now let's go to the part where we started chatting like old friends.

We were really loud and the teacher wouldn't really mind.

"Mei, Jackson! Be quiet the both of you!" He scolded.

"Ne saem." We both replied and just continued to talk.

.

"That's it, Mei switch seats with Wonwoo."

Our teacher had enough of our chatter and decided to let me transfer.

You fidgeted with the loose string from your hoodie and I smiled.

One thing was on my mind: Cute

I got up from my seat and got my things to which Wonwoo did the same and we both sat down on our new seats afterwards.

"Hi" I said. I accidentally startled you a bit since everyone knows Yen Sun Mei is a big introvert.

I guess sitting next to Jackson changed me a bit.

I sat down and flashed you a smile to which you smiled shyly back. Damn that smile, you could kill a million girls with that smile y'know?

That was my first day sitting next to you Jun.