What

"O-oh Xiukun oppa!" I said as I saw my older brother there just leaning at the wall from outside his bedroom.

"Who was that? Your boyfriend? Yo-"

"Xiukun-ya, he's not my boyfriend." I told him. "I accidentally spit my apple juice at him so I had to treat him for ice cream."

"Wait till Jisung hyung hears about this!"

"Please don't tell Jisung!"

(A/n: No not Han Jisung from StrayKids)

"Catch me if you can then!"

"Why you-"

"What's going on here?" Wow, perfect timing bro.

"Jisung hyung! Mei has a boyfriend!" Darn you, Xiukun. I swear you will pay for this.

"I do not! I accidentally spit my apple juice at him so I had to treat him for ice cream!" I whined.

"Yeah right!" Xiukun said.

"Yah! It's not like you snuck out of the house just to see your girlfriend!" I then smirked.

"W-wh-at?!?" My brother was of course shocked.

"Ah man, the typical Romeo and Juliet situation!" I teased. "Oh Romeo, Oh Romeo, where for art thou, Romeo?" Sorry not sorry, Xiukun.

"Yah! That never happened!"

"Tell that to the open window last night!"

"Why you lil-"

"Don't you dare curse Xiukun!" My brother scolded him. Jisung hits him on the head while I watch him suffering.

Well, now this is my chance to escape.

"Oh, where do you think you are going, young lady? I wasn't done with the both of you yet!"

Dammit.