chapter eight

"Voices"

--

Ashton enters the house with a sad face giving Luke a curious face to him "so, what happened?" He says taking Ashton's bag off his shoulder as Ashton moves it around which it was sore from holding it so long.

"The doctor told me I'm ill, but I'm not crazy?" He says confused, he threw himself to the couch. He sighs he knew he wasn't crazy. Luke place the bag on the table siting right next to him patting his back softly rubbing it "you're not, memories are meant to be remembered even if you want to forget about it. It's like scars being marked on your skin, it's suppose to be there where it happened even though you can't wash it off." And Ashton agreed, it's how life works. It's not a marker mark where you wash it with soap.

"But then, why do I remember her voice in my head? The rude comments when she left me... Why do I remember that? Why can't I remember what I are yesterday not even.. What can't I remember what happened yesterday?" He says in a disappointed voice. Luke looks at him shocking

"You don't remember what happened yesterday or two days ago?" As Ashton shook his head. Luke can't believe what's happening, so that means Ashton forget their first kiss.

"Ashton... I think you have amnesia"

"What does that mean?" He says. "It means you can't remember what happened yesterday the event. Do you remember being in the hospital?" Ashton was thinking too hard for this question. He then said "uh I think so I'm not sure."

Luke pouts which Ashton thought he made Luke upset (even though that was actually true) and he felt bad "did I made you sad? I-I don't want you to be sad Luke I'm sorry"

Luke shook his head and gave Ashton a hug "it's okay. Maybe you will remember something." He says.

"Well I have to go to work" says Ashton as Luke nods let him go so he can go change to his work uniform which was a suit jacket and white boles and black pants and some dressing shoes and he can never leave his black glasses behind, he works at the library now. Luke thought that was lame to work at but Ashton loves peaceful areas so he didn't care and plus he gets paid well $10.15 a hour plus he volunteers staying late for work and finish putting the books in order by author alone with no help.

"You know, you can work at a mall where you pay well and better" he offers but Ashton mumble to him no thanks and he loves his job. Reading was his passion.

Ashton gave a bye kiss on the cheek leaving Luke behind. Luke was sat back on the sofa thinking about Ashton. "I can't believe he doesn't remember us kissing, fuck! This is hard than I thought... What will he remember? Well taking pictures will remember and maybe make CDs of our dates" he said smiling. That was the only way Ashton would forget about his ex gf's voice haunting him and maybe these videos will remember them.

"Perfect"

--

(A/N): I know cheesy. But here's your update!

Sorry I haven't updated but I'm back to it and I just don't know how this will end. Sorry if they're not making sense but who cares my work is shit lol.

Well hope you enjoy it. I love you all so much.

ADIOS!

- Johnny x