The End of Our Story

Sadie's POV

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!

Plop.

Plop.

Throwing rocks into the lake is quite fun.

You should know how surprising it was to find out that after me and Percy were knocked out we were sent back to camp half blood.

Nico is busy catching up with his big sissy and me, I have to return to my "training." Percy pretends like he's training me but we end up doing something fun. I guess watching a person die together brought us closer.

"Sadie, are you ready to face Chiron" Percy said sitting beside me.

"Yup. I'm ready to tell him we're failures. We brought someone back from the dead but not who we wanted" I let out a sigh.

"I don't regret bringing back Bianca" Percy said confidently which is weird since he was so sure it was his fault Annabeth died.

"Why?"

"I've never seen Nico so happy. Annabeth's happy. Justin will be happy with a bunch of other demigods joining him. I guess it's a win" Percy said shrugging his shoulders.

"Aren't even the slightest bit sad that your ex died?"

"Nope. I learned from you. Don't let the sadness get to you."

He was mocking me.

"Die you idiot" I pushed him into the lake but the fates just hate me. A water nymph was on Percy's side a pulled me in.

"I hate y-"

He kissed me!!!

He's going to kill me to. Kissing underwater will make you drown!

I shook my head. Of course I wouldn't drown!

I guess this is my life now. Me and Percy at Camp Half-Blood, the Egyptians can wait.

Now I've learned there's a thin line between love and hate...

__________________________________________________________________________________

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! I know, I said ther wouldn't but I love Sadie and Percy so much! Thank you to everyone who have been here supporting me and for those who tolerate my spelling and grammar mistakes.

Summary of the sequel will be released on August 10th.

LOVE YOU ALL!!! ~Addison =D