Alec

As Magnus dashed off to class, I could feel eyes burning holes in my head. I looked at Isabelle,
"what?" I said sounding more annoyed than i should've.
"Oh nothing, I'll give you a ride home, see you later brother"

I had a free period, so decided I would head to the library, there was hardly anyone here, but i still sat in the usual space at the back near the bookshelves. Pulling out a notepad and a pen, I stuck my earphones in and very quietly started listening to music, with no clue what it actual was.

I was there alone in my thoughts for a while, until there was a tap on my shoulder, which made me jump out of my chair a little. I turned to see who it was and to my surprise it was Magnus, this was the 2nd time I had seen him today.
"Mind if I sit there?" he pointed at a seat directly opposite me and I nodded and gestured to the seat,
"Be my guest" I put my earphones back in, and started writing again. I could feel some sort of presence like someone was watching me, i shook it off and carried on. The feeling quickly came back, so I looked up at Magnus, who was staring at me with his big brown eyes, he was smiling like crazy but I had no idea why.
"Can I help you?" I finally said as i pulled my earphones out
"Uh no, I'm just looking at you writing, it seems very intense"
"Oh it's just for um English" He gave me a facial expression like he understood "May I ask why you're here?"
"Well, I went and there was no teacher and everyone else seemed to stay there but I didn't see the point" I nodded in agreement, when the bell rang. I packed up my stuff and left without saying anymore.

Before I knew it the day was over, I met Isabelle and Jace in the parking lot and we all got in the car and drove home, Max was at home already because he was sick this morning. So I knew we'd walk in the house to find a stranger, who was looking after him. As oldest I had to pay them. Sure enough there was a middle aged woman, who seemed nice but it was still just as awkward.

I went and sat in "my room" there was hardly anything in here nothing personal to me those were all in boxes in the garage. All the same I had to do some studying, I had been informed by non other than Johnathan that we had another chemistry test and I had to do the one I missed 3 days ago, because Magnus walked into me.
There he was again, creeping into my thoughts, Magnus Bane, I cant like him, can I? It would explain why I thinking about him without help from anyone but my brain. I brushed off the feelings thinking about how little I knew about the guy, and how popular he was and how popular I wasn't.

A week pasted and I didn't see him. Maybe it was for the best, it certainly helped with the idea that I could actually like him.
There was a concert tonight for my favourite band, it was only at the small arena in the city, and I would be taking my sister because believe it or not that was the one thing we had in common.

After Isabelle had sorted herself out to what she liked to call "the standard that everyone expects". She looked at me with a confused face.
"What?" I said to her wondering what was wrong this time
"You're wearing that?"
"Yes I am, I want to be comfortable, who's going to see me? it's going to be dark"
"Fine what ever you say brother"