Chapter One

(There will be some languange.. By some I mean alot.)

"LIKE WHAT THE HELL TY. Were you watching me sleep AGAIN?" Adam shouts as he wakes up, surprised by a Ty staring him in the face.

"Maybe..." Ty yawns, as he continues to stare into my soul.

"Damn, you be creepy... Let's go back home...." Adam sighs, as he gets up.

They walk towards the gate. At that gate was a Gizzy.

"OH MY GOD GIZZY. GO GET A HAIR CUT. WHAT WHITE GUY HAS A DAMN AFRO?!?" Adam screams.

"I'm sorry Adam... At least my eyes don't cover half my face," Gizzy sighs.

"Like you have eyes. Your hair already has the job of protecting your face from disease... Or containing it..." Adam says as he takes a step back.

Adam and Ty then just sprint for their lives into town.

"Are we far away?" Ty asks, panting.

"Yeah... I think.." Adam coughs, trying to catch his breath. Literally. He's waving his hands around like a damn moron catching air. Good job Adam. Good fucking job.

"You won't be able to join the Survey Corps if you are that idiotic.." Ty sighs at the sight of Adam waving his hands like an idiot.

A bell rings all throughout the town.

"OHMYGOD. ITS THE KAWAII SURVEY CORPS. HOW CONVENIENTLY TIMED?!?" Adam screams, running towards the gates.

Ty walks after him, facepalming.

"OH MY GOD ITS LEVI! HAVE MY KIDS PLZ SENPAI!" Adam screams.

"You're a guy..." Ty sighs.

"Shut the hell up Ty. You ain't got nothing on these Moobs..." Adam hisses.

The rest of the Survey Corps walks in, looking like they took arrows to the knee. Wait. They did.

"OH MY GOD. LIKE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO ADVENTURE OUT INTO THE LANDS OF SOCIAL LIFE!" A pedestrian screams.

"Social life.. It gives me nightmares.." Another Pedestrian sighed, shivers running down his back.

"And our tax money goes to this? JEEZUS." Another Pedestrian hissed. I kicked that one in the face.

"LIKE OH MY GOD ADAM. WHY YOU DO DIS?" Ty screams, dragging me away from that guy.

Ty slams me on the wall.

"Oww.. Ty... Lay off the steroids..." Adam mumbles, rubbing his head. Ty picks up Adam, then throws him at the wall again.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?" Ty screams.

"N-nothing! Don't hurt me Ty Senpaii!!" Adam screams.

"Skylox deessuu!" Ty mumbles.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing. Let's get back home and eat some fried chicken." Ty sighs as they walk home.

FRIED CHICKEN

OMNONMON

REALLY GOOD

PON PON PON

IF YOU NO HAVE IT

OMNOMNOM

Then you live because you don't get a heart attack. Yey.

They arrive home.

"Adam wants to join the Survey Corps!" Ty screams at the top of his lungs.

"WHAT THE FUCK TY?!?" Adam screams.

"ADAM. NO. BAD ADAM. GO SIT IN THE CORNER." Mom hisses.

"Fine..." Adam mutters as he sits next to the corner.

Ty shoves Adam into the wall.

"Thats better," Ty snorts.

"DAFUCK TY. Like oh my god! MOM TY TAKES STEROIDS!" Adam screams.

"Adam, I'm not an idiot." Mom sighs, "Where do you think he gets it from?"

Mom starts flexing.

To think literally being in a corner was punishment enough. Thanks.

"Adam!" Father roars. I didn't even know he was here.

"Yes?" Adam mutters, rolling his eyes.

"Why do you want to go out into social life?" Father asks.

"To see hot girls," Adam mutters.

"Good enough for me. When I get back I'll show you the basement." Father laughed.

"Really?!?" Adam smiles.

"Yes. Now I have to go catch my boat. See you when I get back!" Father says, waving his hands in the air like an idiot.

"Where are you, you fucking boat..." Father mutters trying to literally catch the boat.

Ty facepalms.

"Just because your Dad is ok with you being in the Survey Corps doesn't mean I'll let you!" Mom hisses.

"I'm joining the Survey Corps Mom! I dun cuureee!!!" Adam screams as he runs out of the house.

~~~~~~~Poop~~~~~~~

"Like ohmahgud. Social life is for nerdzz," A creeper lava thing hisses as he pushes Jason on a wall.

"Like ohmahgod yas," A robot agrees.

And that blue jacket guy just nods in approval cuz he's non important.

"PUT MY JASON DOWN!" Adam screams.

He runs at the bullies.

"Oh no it's Adam," The Lava mob snorts, taking out his fists.

Ty comes running in.

"OH FUCK IT'S TY!" They scream as the three bullies run off.

"They ran when they saw me Jason!" Adam shouts, proud of himself.

"Didn't you hear them scream oh fuck its Ty, then run? Like oh my god you're a complete idiot." Jason sighs.

Ty facepalms

"Lets go into the plaza to talk about random shit and then something that changes our entire lives happen! Like yeah!" Adam shouts, dragging Jason and Ty into town.

Ty facepalms.

Adam starts talking about Narwhales and Watermeloooonneeee. Then lightning strikes outside the wall.

"Oh no... Mom is dead.." Adam mutters.

"What?" Ty asks.

"Nothing." Adam replies.

A giant charged creeper spawns outside the wall.

"NO ONE GO NEAR IT OR IT WILL EXPLODE!" Someone screams. I throw a rock at it. Boom.

"Noo... Not mom..!" Adam shouts sarcasticly. He slow-motion walks towards the house.

"Leave! You won't be able to pick up this feather that is causing me to be stuck!" Mother screams.

"You heard her Ty, let's go." Adam shouts as he turns around.

"Don't worry Adam! I can slay all these Mobs with my nose!" Gizzy screams.

"Or your disease..." Adam chuckles.

Gizzy looks at a mob in the face.

"NOPE!" He screams as he grabs me and Ty.

Instead of using 3D manoeuvre gear to get us out of there, he runs. Fucking moron.