Chapter 3

"WHATS YOUR NAME?" Commander Jeb screams at the top of his lungs.

"My name is Jason," Jason snorts.

"YOU A SMART ASS, JASON?" Jeb asks.

"Call me what you want, because I DUN CAAARREEE!" Jason shouts.

"I think being named Jason is the best name for you... What fagot names their kid JASON?!? LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT NAME." Jeb shouts.

"...and Jeb is any different?" Jason asks.

R.I.P Jason.

"AND WHAT IS YOUR NAME, YOU FUCKING ASS." Jeb screams.

"My name is Jordan from Trost, and..." Jordan got inturupted.

"AND WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE, JORDAN?" Jeb asked.

Jordan's eyes gets trailed off, into the direction of Ty.

"I... I like long brown hair..." He mutters aloud.

"IF YOU LIKE LONG BROWN HAIR, then GO CONTACT SOME OF YOUR STALLION FRIENDS, HORSE BOY." Jeb roared.

"Oh... Ummm... I would like to join the Military Police---" Jordan gets interrupted again.

"To see long brown hair? GO PUT ON YOUR AIR JORDANS AND BOUNCE THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT." Jeb screamed.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?" Jeb screamed.

"Hey. I'm Mitch." Mitch greeted.

"COOL." Jeb roared.

"HOW ABOUT YOU?" Jeb asked.

"My name is Ian! I want to live for the king!" Ian shouted proudly.

"TO BE ABLE TO LIVE FOR THE KING, YOU MUST NOT BE A DAMN JACKASS. WIPE THAT IDIOTIC SMILE OFF YOUR FACE, AND GROW A DICK." Jeb screamed.

(Or half a dick. Heheh...)

Ian was trembling.

~~few idiots later~~

"AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" Jeb screamed.

"My name os Jerome!" Jerome cheered.

"Jerome like berries!" Jerome smiled.

"JEB NEED A BREAK!" Jeb hissed.

"PUT YOUR FUCKING FIST ON YOUR OTHER SIDE. YOUR HEART IS NOT ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE!" Jeb screamed.

The sound of crunching filled the room.

"You... You think this is funny?" Jeb asks a boy with glasses and brown hair.

"You think you can just eat whatever you want? Eat Potatoes?" Jeb asks.

"Uhh, I guess..." The person replies.

"What is your name, cadet?" Jeb asks.

"Tyler," Tyler states.

"Well... Tyler... WHEN THE GIANTS SEE YOU, THEY WILL PROBABLY EAT YOU FIRST. WANT TO KNOW WHY?" Jeb roars.

"Why?" Tyler snorts.

"BECAUSE GUURRLL, YOU LOOK LIKE A POTATO CHIP." Jeb screams.

"And...?" Tyler asks.

"And you are going to get crushed. FASTER THAN ANYONE HERE, POTATO BOY." Jeb hisses.

"You make no sense..." Tyler sighs.

~~~~~

"Has Tyler really been running for 6 hours straight? I thought he would have died at the first 30 minutes..." Jason snorts.

"Yes." Adam replied.

~ FOOD TIME, YEAH YEAAHH!~

"So, you saw the giants?" Someone asked me.

"Yes." Adam replied.

"COOL!! How about that one that breached Wall Maria?" Someone else asks.

Adam froze. He did not want to say that HE is the one who made that one explode.

"Well.. Um... Yeah. That Giant? It had this... Uhh... Milkshake. Yes, a milkshake. And it brought all these other giants to the yard. It was some damn good milkshake... And all the giants grew into a mega giant and broke down the wall..." Adam states, gulping down his food.

~~~THE NEXT DAY.~~~

"YOU MUST HANG ON THESE TRI THINGS IN THE THING TO SEE IF YOU ARE FIT TO USE THE THING, AND JUST FUCK IT. HANG YOURSELVES." Jeb roared.

"Hang... Ourselves...?" Jason asks.

"ON THE THIGS... Well fuck. HANG ON THE THINGS TO TEST YOUR BALANCE. Don'T ACTUALLY HANG YOURSELF LIKE IN THE... Shit." Jeb mutters.

"FIGURE IT OUT ON YOUR OWN, KIDS!" Jab screamed as he jumped in the hole of Sparta.

"This os complete utter madness..." Jason mutters.

"No... This is Sparta..." Ty sighs.

"YOU'RE BOTH WRONG! THIS IS PATRICK!" Adam screams.