Chapter 3 2/2

Anthony's (Aries) POV

I stared at my phone waiting for this stupid game to be over. I looked up, and saw Shane staring at Chance. Hmm whats this about? Eh don't really care. I watched everyone play.

"Lillian truth or dare?" Chance asked.

I looked at the girl who had dark brown hair, and big puppy dog eyes. She thought for a moment. "Dare!"

"I dare you to do a random cheer." Chance stated.

"Fine alright." Lillian got up. "Let's go panthers let's go! Let's go panthers let's go! We're black, sliver, and white c'mon panthers lets fight." She say back down, and looked between everyone. "Okay Landon dude truth or dare?"

"Dare sweetheart." He winked, and I felt a little mad. I wonder why...

"I dare you to go down the stairs on a sled." Lillian told him, and Landon quickly got up.

"Oh its on!" He went over to a closet, and oddly enough there was a sled inside it. He started walking up the stairs, and put the sled down while sitting. "I'm king of the steps!" He pushed off, and he came crashing down.

He flew into a table and vase. He tried standing up, but he fell back down. Thats when I noticed that his arm was bleeding. "Dude your arm!"

"Huh?" He looked down at his arm, and fainted.

"I think he has hemophobia." Everyone looks at Carrie. "What? It's the fear of blood." She explained.

"I guess we should burry the body." Serena mumbled. What's with her and her brother being so fucking weird?! Landon moved a little. "Never mind."

I let out a sigh. "Samuel help me take him back to our dorm." We picked him up, and carried him up the stairs to our room. Carrie for some odd reason followed us.

Landon's (Leo) POV

I open my eyes to see I was in my room. I looked around to see I was the only one in the room, and my arm was wrapped in a bandage. The door opens, and I see Carrie walk in. She had a book in her hand, and a pencil behind her left ear.

"Oh you're awake." She stated the facts, and sat her book down on a chair. She walked over to my, and felt my forehead. "Hmm you're still worm."

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

"You passed out when you saw blood, and you had a fever when Samuel and Anthony brought you up here." She explained, and walked back to the book. She sat down, and opened the book.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Reading." She simply replied.

"Where's everyone else?" I was curious you would think someone would be here beside Carrie.

"In town getting stuff for the party." She says not looking up from her book.

"Why aren't you with them?"

"Because someone has to look after you." She says. "You might do something stupid."

"Awe and I thought you cared about me." I fake pout.

"Yeah sure." Carrie says sarcastically.

"So you going to the party with anyone?" I asked her, and she puts her book down.

"You ask a lot of questions." She says in a monotone voice. "But no I'm not. I'm not really into the whole romance thing."

"Oh." Soon a knock was heard. "Come in."

Anthony and Samuel walk in. "Hey dude!"

Next day

I woke up again, and looked around the room. There were three tuxes in our room. Each had a note with our name. I took the note that said mine.

Dear Landon,
Here is your tux for the ball. You will see that it's your size.

I looked at my tux. Nice

A/n: sorry for the long wait, and it being short!

What happens at the ball/party? What are Carrie's thoughts about Landon? Who gets their first kiss at the ball/dance?