-4-

Hello!! I hope enjoy this chapter <3

Authors POV

Jimin went to his closet where he pulled two big suitcases out. He then turned to yoongi "S-should this be enough?" He asked him. Yoongi looked at the suitcases then at Jimin and nodded "Im sure it will and if not we could always come back" he said reassuringly. Jimin nodded and went to his drawer to pull out his clothes and started to pack his clothes. Yoongi stood there not knowing what to do as he watched jimin go back and forth in his room. He then felt his phone buzzing. He pulled it out and answered the call.

"Yes Kihyun?" Yoongi said 

Once he did Jimin stopped moving and listened closely to the conversation. Yoongi then sighed into the phone. 

"Okay ill be right there, thanks for watching him though i owe you one" Yoongi said before laughing again "Yea Yea alright, bye" He said before he ended his call. Jimin looked at yoongi "Who w-was that?"He asked him. Yoongi looked at jimin then walked up to him "It was a old friend of mine, he had to go to work because one of the workers called in" Yoongi explained.

Jimin nodded "So why d-do y-you have to l-eave?" he asked nervously. "He was watching my dog but now i have to go pick him up" Yoongi said. Jimin said a quick 'oh' as he put his head down. Yoongi noticed and smiled "would you like to come with me?" he asked. Jimin shot his head up and smiled. "Yea!" he said. Yoongi nodded "okay well lets go ask namjoon if i could use his car and we could go and get him then come back here, sounds good?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded "Yes its fine, b-but let m-me talk t-to my brother before i go" jimin said. Yoongi nodded and went downstairs to ask namjoon. Jimin stepped out of his room and went down the hall to his brothers room where he knocked before stepping in.

"J-jungkook?" Jimin said as he poked his head into Jungkook's room. He didnt see him at first as he looked around. He then saw Jungkook come out his bathroom with wet hair and clothes on. "What is it Jimin?" Jungkook asked as he dried his hair. Jimin stepped in "A-are y-you alright?" Jimin asked him. Jungkook looked at jimin for a second before sighing. "Why are you leaving jimin? Arent we enough to help you?" Jungkook said sadly. Jimin looked at jungkook before coming up close to him. 

"T-thats n-not it, y-yoongi really t-thinks he could h-help m-me a-nd i d-do too." Jimin explained. Jungkook sighed again "But he is just like other doctors! Soon he will leave you! it always happens what makes you think that he wont?!" Jungkook yelled at jimin making him step back and cower in fear. He never liked it when someone yelled at him. It would always make him feel like everything is his fault, and sometimes he thought it was. 

Jungkook realized that he yelled at jimin and stepped closer to him but Jimin only took a step back as he did. "Jimin im sorry i didnt mean it" Jungkook tried to apologize but he hurt jimin too much for it to affect him. Jimin looked at Jungkook. "J-Jungkook, m-many d-octers do g-ive up on m-e but not y-yoongi, h-he is d-iferrent, and if y-ou get to know h-him you w-would understand but y-you wont." Once jimin was done he left Jungkook's room leaving Jungkook regretting his words and approach. 

Jimin walked downstairs and spotted Yoongi smiling and talking with everyone in the living room. He knew that Yoongi will never give up on him. But he couldn't help but think of his brothers words. He snapped out of his thoughts as Yoongi approached him. "Are you ready? Namjoon is letting me use his car" Yoongi told him. Jimin nodded and smiled a little. Yoongi noticed that something was off and was gonna put his hand out his shoulder but he figured it would be a bad idea.