-7-

Enjoy<3

------

Yoongi's POV

"H-ello m-my name i-s J-min"

I lean against the wall for a second to hear him start. I smile as I leaned my head back and rest it on the wall as I hear his first sentence. "W-hat i-s your n-ame" Jimin says. I sigh and walk away to leave him be. I walk to the end of the hall to the studio to continue on my music. I was currently working on a track. My own Mixtape then show it to BigHit to see if I have an opportunity to be a producer, just like I always wanted to be. I sit down at my computer and log on. Once I did I noticed that I got an email, from Namjoon.

Hey Yoongi,

This is Jimins files. It includes everything you need to know. But I must warn you, his back history isnt pretty. So take it easy on him, dont push him. And I know you wont do that but I'm just reminding you. Because if you push it, Jimin will get worse and it will end up bad. Trust me, its happened before and it was a close call. So good luck, I'm hope you help him.

-Namjoon

I furrow my eyebrows and click on the file link to the files. As I did, I heard a knock on my door. "Y-yoongi?". It was Jimin and I hurried to click out of the files and went to open the door. Once I did I see Jimin with a pained look. "What's wrong Jimin?" I asked him. He raised his hand and showed me his thumb, which looked cut. "I g-got a p-paper c-cut" He whimpered. I dont why but when he sounded like that it pained me. I gently grab his his other hand and lead him to the bathroom. I sat him down to sit on the toilet and then got out a first aid kit under the sink.

I pull out some rubbing alcohol and a band aid. I grab his injured hand and put it over the sink and pour some rubbing alcohol on his thumb. I saw that he winced. "Sorry" i whisper. He look up at me. "I-it's o-kay" he tells me. I smile at him a little. I stop pouring it and grab and clean cloth to dry it. After his thumb was dried, I wrap a band aid around it. When I was done, He looked at it then smiled. He looked up at me "Thank you" he said. I widened my eyes and so did he. I smiled "See I knew you could do it. That was short but you can practice more and on longer sentences, I know you can do it." I tell him. I see him smile and nod. "O-okay" he says.

I gesture him out and we both walk towards the living room. Once we were in the living room, his phone rang. "O-h it's J-Jungkook" he says then answers it. "H-i k-kookie" he says. I wondered if I should leave him alone. Which I decide to. "I'm gonna be in my studio okay?" I whisper to him. I see him nod at me so I go. Once I was in my studio I went straight for my computer and pull up Jimin's files.

"Alright" I sigh out and pull up a page of Jimin's background.

"Park Jimin, born October 13, 1999, diagnosed with Anthropophobia."

-----

Jimin's POV

"H-i k-ookie" I said. I look over to Yoongi and see him whispering to me. "Im gonna be in my studio okay? he whispers to me. I nod and head towards to the beanbag I was sitting on before.

"Hey Jiminie, how's everything over there?"

"E-everything is f-fine, I s-started my t-therapy today" I tell him.

"Awe thats good I'm glad you started it but listen Jimin, I have something to tell you." he said. Hearing him say that made me worried.

"W-hat is i-t?"

"..Im going to start working at your hospital starting tomorrow!" he said ecitedly over the phone.