Chapter 75 - Long Way From Home

Ch. 75 -

"From the looks of it, you didn't bring anything with you for this trip," Louis said.

"I didn't think Kayla say yes...I was kind of going on a whim," Tucker said.

Just then I thought, where would Tucker sleep?

"CRAP!" I yelled.

"What?" both Louis and my brother asked.

"Where will you sleep?"

Tucker scratched his head.

"How many rooms are in this flat?" Tucker asked.

There were six, just like the boys' flat.

"Six. One of them is mine, then Eli's, Kathryn's and Shayna's--" Louis cut me off, "But remember, Shayna is moving out. She's getting married to...what was his name?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no clue. I'm starting to think her fiancé is imaginary and that Eli and Kathryn are just going with it."

"Who's Shayna and Kathryn?" Tucker asked for he was obviously confused.

"They are Eli's friends...very weird friends," I said as Louis started rubbing my shoulders again I almost let my head drop back; Louis gave amazing shoulder massages.

I had to bite my lip to keep from making a noise that would make my brother look at me weird.

"So...where will I be sleeping?" Tucker asked.

He was probably feeling a little out of place with Louis and I being the only ones here with him.

Instead of answering my brother, I had said, "Oh my gosh, Louis, don't stop."

"I'm sorry to be the perverted brother, but..." Tucker laughed.

I scoffed and Louis had chuckled too.

"Go find your own room, Tuck!" I said through my teeth.

Tucker had laughed again and then headed up the stairs to find a room.

"How's your ankle, Kayla?" Louis asked when he stopped massaging my shoulders.

I removed the ice pack from my ankle and move my foot around.

"It seems okay...I'm not sure if I want to try to put pressure on it yet," I replied.

"You gotta admit that was funny, babe."

I shook my head.

"Maybe you shouldn't be so good at giving shoulder massages."

He kissed my neck then.

"And why would I want to do that if I get that kind of reaction out of you?"

I gasped as I slapped his leg. "Louis! I can't believe you just said that!"

I turned my head towards the staircase then when I heard a door slam followed by Tucker yelling, "I found my room!"

I was about to get off the couch but Louis held me there.

"Louis...let me get up," I said.

"Nope," he answered popping the 'p'.

He went back to massaging my shoulders again.

"You're going to scare my brother, Louis."

I had closed my eyes and leaned against his chest.

"I don't mean to interrupt...but I am just a kid...and I don't think I should be..."

I my eyes shot open to find Tucker at the bottom of the staircase.

"Louis! Stop before you scar my little brother for life!"

I sat up and put both feet on the floor.

"Don't blame Louis, sis. You're the one making faces like you're--"

I had gotten off the couch and ran up to my brother. My hand slammed over his mouth.

"I think it's time we went shopping for clothes. Right, Tucker?"

"But what about your ankle, Kayla?" Louis asked.

He got off the couch and came to where my brother and I were.

"It's fine, Louis."

"Are you sure?"

He placed his hands on my shoulders; no doubt he was going to do it again...which he did. My hand dropped from my brother's mouth.

"You're going to be the death of me, boobear," I said as a hug smirk appeared on my brother's face.

"Tucker! You perverted little freak! Get your mind out of the gutter and Louis, stop before you fill my brother's head with other scenes he doesn't need visuals of."

Louis laughed and I took his hands away from my shoulders. I took my brother's ear in between my thumb and pointer finger and began to drag him towards the door.

"OW, Kayla! That hurts!" Tucker cried.

"Good. Maybe it'll teach you a lesson," I opened the door and pushed Tucker forward, "Louis, you stay here. If Eli comes back, you tell her that we have a new addition to the house."

After I said that, I wanted to reword it. If Louis would have told Eli that, she would assume I was pregnant...which I wasn't, and she'd kill Louis for not listening to her.

"Forget what I just said...just tell her Tucker is living with us now."

I was about to close the door, but Louis stopped me. He pulled me back into the flat and closed the door on Tucker.

"Louis, what are you--" but Louis pressed his lips against mine, cutting me off mid sentence.

"Be careful, alright?" he said.

"I will, babe. Besides, Tucker will protect me."

He smiled at that. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and then headed out the door.

------------------

Wow. It's been awhile since I've updated this. Gosh I'm horrible. I'm so sorry.

Well, if you want to, you could bug me on Instagram to update my stories.

Niallersbabypenguin is my main

Narrysbabypenguin is my backup

And Smexinarry is my Narry account.

Aaaaaaand if you really wanted to, you could follow my personal Dark_Circles_Ari

Haha uh so yeah

-Ari Horan-