The First Weekend in July..

It was the first Friday in June which meant it was scooters weekend to 'take care of me' . Scooters my dad but he doesn't act like one so why should I call him one? I don't even know why he fought for custody of me, no wonder why he only gets to see me every other weekend. His parenting skills suck, all he cares about is his musicians which are shit to be perfectly honest. I mean he's sighed Justin Bieber ,Who I think & many agree has no talent. Okay he can sing but the amount of fame he receives means he will most likely be a douche bag which ruins it all.
Now on to my mum , she's okay but I feel like I Can't tell her anything without her judging me or my friends, She hates them all. I've actually lost them all because of her blurting her opinions out. My mum spends time with me a lot , a bit to much actually but I can't complain at least she wants too, unlike scooter. The only thing me and scooter have in common is frozen yogurt in the flavour cake batter. Well we actually share the love of music but he doesn't know that yet. He will only ever find out when he starts to care.
3:10pm
The sound of the bell awoke me from my relaxation . It was math & my teacher miss Lane can't control the class, she's only just started so I keep my head on the desk making it easier for her. As everyone ran out of the class & down 3 flights of stairs without being dismissed I took my time making scooter wait. Once I got to the car park I only saw one black range rover which was obviously his. I decided to go get a soda which was sold in the hall at the opposite side of the school so I was late, not like I cared. I realised he changed his car , yet again. Which there was no need for. As I sat on the leather seat he sent me a soft smile, so I slammed the brand new car door letting him know I didn't want to be here. As his facial expressions went blank he slowly drove away.
The car journey was longer than usual I didn't recall where we were going because I'm not at all interested about the directions. As soon as I saw a mixture of brightly coloured convertibles & sprinter vans I knew we were at the studio. I stared into scooters eyes giving him a glare.
"I'm sorry Ash I'll make this quick, okay?" Scooter calmly explained.
"Don't call me that!" I warned.
As he got out the car and started walking away he locked the door. I got confused but soon realised he wanted me to stay in the car in this summer heat. Then I Noticed an unlock button beside my seat and pressed it down firmly. After the car unlocked I stormed into room 5 once intimidatingly asking the lady at the desk for his room number.
"And you expect me to sit there in that heat, make this quick. Now!" I shouted. Once hearing silence, my face went bright red as I saw over 5 men staring at me, including a blonde boy standing by the mike looking me up and down whilst awkwardly smiling. Realising it was Justin Bieber I purposely avoided giving him eye contact showing I wasn't interested in who he was. I realised I was wearing my ugly green school uniform so walked out, nearly knocking over a tray this petite, blonde was taking in full of beverages. Scooter gave an apologetic look to the boys and walked over to me shutting the sound proof door behind him. He said his fake apologies and took me home before stoping off at a frozen yogurt shop knowing i would forgive him, and I did. It wasn't his fault all he cared about was work , he isn't used I having a 17 year old around with him. I was probably ruining his reputation which must be important to him. I still wanted him to show me more respect as me being his 'daughter' though. Me loving this flavour frozen yogurt helped a lot espeshialy him giving me extra sprinkles, but he can't use this to get out of a situation every time. Let's see what Tomorow brings.

A/N : ahh first update !
Also , I don't ship Madison Beer & Justin , she's like 15 ? But I imagined Ashley's character to look like her!