Guys

IM SO SORRY, ITS BEEN SO LONG. I completely forgot about this. I logged in after a few months & it has 1.21K reads. What?? Thank You!!
___________________________

Chantelle & Shannon were staring at me, what do i say? How do I explain myself. I cant.
I asked them how they were to change the subject with fear in my eyes. They were my only friends. I dont want to loose them too! They both looked st eachother & started to laugh.
"Go on. Get in the car then. Justin Biebers waiting. You can explain later!" Chantelle whispered.
"Yeah, just give him a hug from me, will you?!" Shannon giggled
I hugged them both and stepped back into his car giving him a smile to let him know we are free to go. We drove back to his house singing to his newist collab with skrillex - Where are ü now. The beat is amazing. It slayed me. Once we sang that 101 times we arrived. And his mansion was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Words can't explain. I dont know why i was so shocked. I must have expected this. We walked up to the huge front oak door with gold detailing & opeaned it with his key. We were greeted by a royal spiral staircase with a silver banister close by. In every direction i looked there was a door leading to a separate room. I stepped inside & already felt like a million dollars. I looked at Justin mouth open wide & said WOW. He laughed and gave me a tour. Im speechless, there was everything you could imagine. Hot tub, pool, cinema with a popcorn machine, huge gym, five bedrooms and of cource a studio! He offered to play me some of his new music so of course I said yes. His voice. It was so angelic and it made me fall in love with him all over again. The chorus was so catchy i started singing it over snd over once the song ended. Justin looked at me in shock.
'You can sing?' He questioned.
'I dont know, you tell me.' I laughed.
'I hope i can, it is what i love. Ive writen my own songs too!' I jokingly said. Thinking nothing of it.
'Stand behing the mic & let me hear!' Justin insisted.
I silently agreed and decided to sing Last Time. It was a song i wrote recently actually. I bet you can guess who its about.
Once i finished i opened my eyes as i had them shut though out the whole song because I was scared by justins reaction. I was instantly greeted by a huge grin! He was so cute.
'Wow.' He said.
'Its good I recorded that because im sending it to my producer soundz right this moment for him to add a backing track.' Justin announced.
I was shocked. Its one thing for him to like it but then for him to want to share it & make it into a real tune. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited !
I ran into justins arms & hugged him. I didnt want to let go! It was now 5pm, the time went so fast. I didn't even realise i was having such an amazing day. Until My phone rang. It was dad..
A-Shit
J- whats wrong babe
A-its my dad. I was meant to meet him at 4. I forgot.
J-calm down, just explain you were hanging with me. Its fine.

I sent a dirty look to justin. How can he say 'it's fine' from Dads last preformance. I manned up & Answered the phone in my sweetest voice.

A-hello Dad, how are you?
D-before i even get mad at you for ditching me I want to tell you how proud i am.
A- proud of what? Why
D-i hope you dont mind but Soundz sent me your song. Your so incredibly talented Ashley. Im so sorry I didn't do this for you sooner. Im so glad Justin did this for you. Wow.
A-Im so confused I haven't heard it myself yet? Im glad you like it?
D-Ill say one thing, once im finished with it, your going to be a hit.

What. A hit. Me.
Does this mean, its going to be released. Me? Ashley Braun.
What is life. What is this. Will I finally be able to do what i love. Wow thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I ran into Justins arms again. Giving him a cheeky kiss this time. I hated this boy 2 months ago. Now he means everything to me & hopefully started my new career.

A/n- sorry if this is short. Im very tierd. And just realised i have a math test tomorrow. Ok great. Haven't revised either & its now 11pm. Looks like im gonna wing it. Haha. Thanks so much for the reads ! It means alot. Hopefully i will be updating more often now. Along with my new story on my other account @curlyhairedbrad . Its brad simpson fan fiction!!