"Ovver The Threshold and Into Marriage

( the fact that I don't account this first is just in reference to trying to explain goddess syndrome first. I would do so if not for the simple fact it had to be perfectly clear before I even got into the story please forgive the abrupt nature of this book this is a tale of many people not just me I thought I give a few stores of me first this'll be the last attempt of me in a row will be accountable some of my friends and colleagues as well who have died in the face of goddess syndrome)

 I would do so if not for the simple fact it had to be perfectly clear before I even got into the story please forgive the abrupt nature of this book this is a tale of many people not just me I thought I give a few stores of me first this'll be th...

" Well well well honey looks like I brought you over the threshold in my shoe I know we had the wedding ceremony already but you're going to have lots more fun no no no get back in there. I want have my little husband coming out before he feels that little shoe with his own semen for me to drink and when I drink it you better going to my mouth because I'm gonna get you in this you do not get back in there with my beautiful toes! I've got a step on things a little bit ( she says that she slips her she wants lonely with me struggling in there so don't worry I may be a goddess and I may want pleasure but this is the kind of pleasure I want honey I want you struggling under my feet as I have married the cutest little man in the world and you're such a good struggler and my beautiful toes don't worry honey you'll be very happy every day for at least three days will you stay in there you have plenty to eat my foot sweat and my toe jam don't worry sweetie you'll be very nourished by my feet don't worry sweetie...
🎶 Have fun my cutiiiiiiie!~🎶
* She says that she's ignores my screams of pleasure and screaming joy as our foot nonstops on me again her soft feet so sweaty and smelly and nice I can barely even holding my semen at all it feels like I'm going to die of pleasure that's of course impossible at this point because I have the goddesses (yes her) protection as long as I'm with her and my agonizing (lie) screams of joy: be drawn out by her beautiful foot stepping on me and having so much pleasure I can barely even control my body for kissing her foot and loving it and doing whatever I can to please it. She starts fingering herself and it drips down into her shoe a bit and I make sure to lick every bit of it up that I can get. turning her on more that I am eating up for lady juices it drips even more, and I know this pleases her and I feel a little bit of positivity from the gods and goddesses that were before for what we call them now is that and now I am in heaven on earth married to a beautiful sexy charming goddess that I will never ever be rid of for when I taste her juices, except from being totally squished flat I can never die of old age or disease I feel the part of that mortality, leave my body forever. I am now one with the goddesses and gods I'm at her new house now shrunk and in her complete control after I taste her juice she can shrink me whenever she wants or make herself grow with my desire. I am now a slave to a goddess who is one of the most beautiful and kind and caring ones of all I am now well I'm not going to see Jesus but I'm not even him in nature but I am him in spirit because I am now 2nd to 1 of the most powerful goddesses on the earth... to be clear I'm not Jesus but I am the husband of a goddess who is getting stronger with my love every day and it seems that I'm going to be well I hope that competition is not going to really be true but maybe in the future if it is I can maybe survive it with her...