"The Moment"

"Joseph what's happening to me oh god look how big I am!"
"Calm down buki we just met but I promise whatever happens I'll be there for you sweetie..."
*She stopped growing I looked at her she was so beautiful at that time I was just a little Middle School brat but I looked at her with such Lust*
"Oh Jeffrey I know you don't like to be called by your actual name but please you look so cute like that may I chase you?~"
*I didn't see myself nod but all of a sudden she started chasing me with her beautiful stocking feet I started to run as fast as I f****** could she didn't have to run any faster than a slow walk she stomped in various directions so I didn't get away but then she threw her shoes on me the smell was great but then she picks me up squeeze me in her hand and started putting me in her broken stockings I started to squirm as hard as I could, but then she rubs her legs together her beautiful thighs I could barely even stand the pleasure she started to rip my clothes off with her fingers with her bare fingers while I was in her stockings the pleasure from her thighs I can barely even see I knew this was one case that I've heard of that some girls get. This was a case of the Goddess syndrome.
" Oh Joe you're so kinky at my thighs please sweetie struggle harder it makes me feel so powerful god this feeling it has to be Goddess syndrome! I'm getting the strangest feeling that will be with my thighs even harder and play with your little cock with my fingers as well I'm sorry sweetie please forgive me this is going to feel so good for you I have....you're my first that means you're possibly the one I'm with well I have got a syndrome at first the one that's destined to be with me. That kiss you gave me on the cheek and then the kiss on the lips made me feel so loved and they say love blossoms into Goddess syndrome! Honey you realize what this means you're mine now there's no stopping it! Even though I'm a demigoddess you're the one who is destined to be my little man forever.~ Honey enjoy this I'm going to rub you so hard with my kinky thighs!!"
* Her soft but yet thick and nice fleshy walls rub me in her stockings it feels like heaven on earth. But the actual gods have placed me here no where not talking about just one God. They say all the modern gods Buddha Allah the Christian God and a bunch of others they're all real and were at one time more worshiped, and they spread a plague upon the world more of a non-plague plague something that was supposed to make the females very strong but also anyone obstinate to them would be killed the ones that were being killed were usually ones that were deserving of it this was their way of saying you all need to worship and remember the gods of each era. If a giantess grew and leveled a whole city or part of a city, it was because they deserved it no one questioned it anymore they looked in the backgrounds of all those people that died or missing they were all bad people this was their way of cleansing the world with love and thighs and buttocks and feet of beautiful women what a way to go but What a way they decided to cleanse the world... This is our punishment and our blessing our boon and our curse... This was a giantess awakening to kill the people who are not deserving of a next heaven in each of our religions... And let's just say... At this point not many at all in fact hardly any Muslim men were left Indian men were scarce as well while the women of each of those religions were mostly spared and not killed... That is how we knew who was right and who was wrong... The Hindu God was only misinterpreted somewhat in the Muslim God well let's just say not many Muslim men left in the world now it's a free state with mostly women and the men are well won't speak of that because now no one goes to that part of the world. We just get right over that part of the world and there's walls around each of the sections and let's just say if you going to that part of the world goddesses now live tons of them in India and what seems to be what is left of the Middle East. Moving on from the fact that a lot of Middle Eastern men are now dead Joe is now in the stocking loving every second of this hoping he doesn't have to hold it in and she winks at him and he spews a load twice the size of his body and makes a big sound of relief as she licks up every bit of it they do they have to it's part of their duty they can't control themselves, but it's also part of their duty that lots of people die even those who don't deserve it if you're caught in their wake these new goddesses will not have mercy. They have to take a chance when I can get it together as little people as possible and if they die they die that is what they know now because no one stands in the way of a goddess no one... Like a mouse going to die a sexy death from a beautiful kitty lady... There's no avoiding this...

 There's no avoiding this