"The Stinky Socks of Beautiful Pleasure"

"oh honey thank you for visiting me but I'm just too big right now you like my feet do you you like that I've become a shrine girl in you like that my feet very much stink?"
*She bends the bars of the actual Archway over me I get very intimidated and I let loose the second the bars Bend and I see her foot over me she looks flattered*
She looks at me words don't express her love for me I can't believe buki even left it was such a bad fight and we did make up afterward but I couldn't even believe she left but now she looks so beautiful and that Shrine maiden outfit I dive into her toes and she squeezes me in between.
"Oh such a beautiful little man you like my stinky stinky feet such a good little guy I could just rub you down forever!~ Don't worry honey you're going to be very pleased with how beautiful and smelly my feet are!~"
*She starts to grind me between her toes especially my little cock the sock feels so nice her feet are so so smelly*
I can barely take the stuff she's doing now let alone what she could be doing she starts putting me in a little bit of a sandal and grinding me even harder. I scream in beautiful pleasure and moaning is hard as I can I think I'm going to faint with pleasure. She has nothing left to give me but her love and she has so much of that to give she has made her feet smell horrible and so beautiful at the same time. She knew it would attract me from miles away.
"Let's go home little guy I knew you would be able to smell this from even the other side of the world if you had to poor little guy I promise from now on I will never leave you and you will be close to my feet and every part of my body Joseph I promise you are my man and I will never ever forsake you again!~"
*She walks back and Men handles meet with her stocking feet it feels so great I never wanted to have an end, but I know every second I do this, is another second I can even tell her I love her and now that she has every bit of control over me and I have control over her again I'm going to ejaculate my brains out for every time she wants to do anything to me. I scream and moan and it feels so nice to do so.