New beginning.

I'm 17 years. I live with my dad. My mom decided to leave us when I was 10 years old. Today we are moving in the town next to mine. Here people judge me all the time and hate on me for no reason at all. Probably because I never said a word to them. I'm the silent girl who let people harass her easily.

Its hell here. I cut myself on the thighs and sometimes my arms and I used to do bad drugs but one day I almost died and I saw how scared my dad was so I promise him to not do it again. I hope that it's gonna be different there.

My dad don't know about the things I'm doing to me. I don't have anyone to talk about how I feel, not even a best friend, well not anymore, she's like them now.

"Everything is ready. We have to go."My dad said entering in my empty room.

"Oh yea sorry. I'm just gonna miss this house." I said looking at my dad.

I loved this house, I grew up here, it's the people that I don't like.

"Me too, but we really need to go now."

*3 days later*

Today is my first day at this school. I decided to wear a hoodie with leggings.

"Elizabeth what are you wearing? It's hot outside you can't wear this." My dad said when he saw me.

"Fine." I went upstairs and changed in a white long sleeve crop top. It's less hotter but I kept my leggings.

I got back downstairs grabbed my bag and leave to go to school. I am so happy to have my own car.

Arrived at school, I picked my things and go in. I'm looking to find my class. At least I found my locker easily. I never changed school so I'm really stressed right now.

"Hi I'm Ariana. Just call me Ari. I heard you were the new girl. You look so pretty. More than what I was thinking. So what is your class?" She asked me without taking a breathe.

'Is that supposed to be a compliment ?' I thought to myself. "My first class is math with Mrs. Smith." I simply replied.

"You're in the same class as my boyfriend. Follow me." She grabbed my arm and we made our way to, I guess, the math class.

"Ethan." She yelled, a boy looked in our way and came to us. I guess it's her boyfriend.

"Hi babe. Who is she?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm Elizabeth but just call me Beth. I'm the new girl." I replied smiling.

"Nice to meet you Beth." Ethan smiled again. Not gonna lie, he's hot.

"She is in the same class as you so I was thinking you could help her." She said smiling with her perfect smile. Ari is one of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

"Yea sure." He replied.

"Ok. Meet me at lunch. I love you." She kissed him and leave.

"So why did you move here?" Ethan asked.

"Oh uhm because of my dad work." I pursed my lips together. I'm doing this when I'm lying.

We moved because people was reminding me everyday I was worthless in this world and that I should die. My dad know about the intimidation.

"Ok. So here we are. Don't die during the class." We laugh and got in.

"Are you Elizabeth Wilson?" The teacher asked.

"Umm yea."

"You're next to Grayson Dolan but he is probably not there today like always so Ethan can you show her where is her place?" She asked him.

"Sure."  We walked in the back of the class and he showed me my place. "Good luck if he comes in class." Ethan said.

"Why?" I asked confuse.

"Because it's my brother and he is a little.."

"I'm a little what Ethan?" A blond boy said pushing Ethan jokingly. I don't think he is naturally blond judging by the colour of his eyebrows but damn he is hotter than Ethan. The nose ring might add something, I don't know.

"Nothing little bitch. Are you coming home after school?" Ethan asked.

I just realized they're identical twins, this is cool.

"No I'm going with the boys but I'll be back for dinner." He sits next to me and Ethan at the other table with a boy.

Grayson smiled at me and I'm pretty sure I'm blushing now. "What's your name?"

"Elizabeth. Just call me Beth and you are Grayson right?"

"Just call me Gray." He smirked and looked at the teacher.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"17 and you?"

"17 too. Why did you move here?"

I never moved, but why does everyone asks the reasons why someone move ? Is it that interesting? "Family problems." I pursed my lips, I hate lying. The bell rang and I got to my other class.

The day was long but I was always with Ari and Ethan. Grayson disappeared after the first class.

"Hey are you down to go shopping?" Ari asked me.

"I can't. My dad is going to work and I have to pick up my little brother but you can come over if you want?" I asked smiling.

"Oh yea sure. I'll up in your car."

"Sure."

*Next morning*

Last night was awesome. I finally have a friend. I'm getting ready for school. I put on a black crop top with long sleeves with a pair of ripped jeans. I did my makeup fast and leave.

I drove to school and arrived there I got to my locker to wait for Ari.

"Hey Beth. Saturday we are throwing a party me and Ethan. You should come." Grayson said smirking at me.

"Maybe." I replied blushing as I bite the inside of my right cheek.

"I really hope to see you there." He winked at me and left.

God, he's so hot but I really don't think I'll go. I really don't know...