Pool day.

*Elizabeth P.O.V*

I get off so he could be free with both of his hands to open it. "It's a promise ring." He said smiling.

He put it to my finger and I did to him.
Inside the ring it was writing I love you Grayson, inside his ring it says I love you Beth.

"Beth I know our relationship never been really the best. One time I heard you and Ethan. The day I hit you and leave. I listened to your conversation. He told you to leave me and you replied that you love me. At this moment I decided that I should just hugged you but Ethan was already doing it and I was mad..."

"I remember Gray."

"This promise rings is a promise that I'm never going to give up on you no matter what... on us. I don't have money to ask your hand and a wedding but I want you to be mine forever. No matter what is going to happen I'm never gonna take this ring off. Even if we go out separate ways, I'll always find you back."

"Aww Grayson. I promise you to never give up on us and never take off this ring. I don't know what I can say more..." I replied.

"You don't need to say anything else." He came close to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you Gray."

"I love you too princess." He replied. Grayson and I decided to go to sleep, a day out was exhausting and it was late.

*Next morning*

I woke up by the smell of food. I got up from the bed and went in the kitchen. "Oh good morning babe." Grayson said smiling.

"Good morning what are you doing?"

"Banana pancakes."

"It's actually smelling fucking good."

"Well you just have to taste it now." He smiled and gave me my pancakes. He sit in front of me. "So how did you sleep?"

"Good and you?"

"Really good. Ethan and Ari are supposed to join us for going in the pool. Are you down? Or you want to be alone?"

"I'm down." I put a piece of pancakes in my mouth. "Mmmm shit." I rolled my eyes. They are so good.

"Are you ok?" Gray asked laughing.

"Yea but it's soooo good." He started laughing. We eat and watched the tv before Ari and Ethan come. At the same time we finished our movie we heard the door.

"We are here." Ethan yelled.

"Finally." Grayson yelled back.

*Grayson P.O.V.*

They are in the pool and I decided to go inside to find something to eat. Probably something on the barbecue. "I'll be back." I said going inside. I went upstairs in the friends room and started to look inside my old bag to find my phone. Opposite I found something else, I looked at it for a while not knowing what to do...

"Grayson?" Beth yelled from downstairs. I put it back in the bag and made my way downstairs. "Sorry I'm coming."

"What were you doing?"

"My phone." I said showing her my phone.

"You don't need it?" She asked.

"I know I just want my phone." I rolled my eyes.

"Yea for no reason. Fuck off."

"What is your problem?"

"My problem is you. You don't even need it. Oh probably to text some bitch." She almost yelled.

"Beth no I don't. I just want it." I said trying to stay calm.

"Funny. Last time I went in your phone and saw some text between you and a girl Amber?"

"You fucking touched my phone?" I yelled. "Never mind have fun. I'm going back upstairs. Oh and for your information there is something called TRUST in a relationship." I yelled and went back upstairs. Fuck this bitch. I'm doing every for her and she think I just have this to do? Cheat on her? Yess I did thought about it but I never did. I'm not like that.

I grabbed the bag a found more earlier and took what was in, 2 pills. I took a sip of the wine since we bring the bottle here last night. This taste like shit.
Beth will not know this time... I texted Henry and told him that I needed something. He told me to pass tonight and I delete the text.

I got back downstairs and decided to still make the lunch cause I'm hungry.

*Elizabeth P.O.V.*

I need to stop overreacting. He just wanted his phone but it's just that I can't really trust him... I know it's something important in a relationship but how can you trust someone who lie to you since the beginning...? I'm in the long chair taking some sun while Ethan and Ariana are in the pool. Gray came outside and opened the grill so I came up to him. "Sorry Grayson. I just overreacted and I know I can trust. I love you."

"All good." He replied and went back inside. He did the lunch and we ate. I understand why he was mad but it's been an hour and I said I was sorry.

"It was good." Ari told Gray.

"Thanks." He said smiling to her.

"Mmm nope actually I should have ordered pizza." Ethan said laughing.

"Shut up bitch." He replied laughing.

"You're so mean E. It was really good Gray."

"Thanks babe." He said without smiling or even looking at me.

He can at least pretend nothing is wrong, I'm tired of people knowing every detail of my relationship...