My Number One Girl?

As I was staring at him memories of 4 years ago flashed through my mind. He is gorgeous, personality that's what I'm waiting to see. He came and tried to hug me and I slapped the shit out if him. He looked at me in shock as he held his cheek.

Me: that was for not keeping in touch (hug) that's for not seeing each other in so long.

Roc: I'm sorry Inds, don't get me wrong I missed you a lot, I've just been busy.

Rocs Pov

I held her tight in that hug, I inhaled her perfume which sent me crazy. She looked amazing and she had curves for days and the perfect body. But what I noticed the most was her gray eyes and the way get curly hair complimented her eyes as well as her skin tone. If only she knew she is dating a dumb ass, only wants her for her body. I want to tell get but what kind of friend would I be to ruin their relationship?! He better not hurt her or I'll punch him so hard his name will go from Cash to Broke!

Roc: well best friend are you ready to see the best show you have ever seen in your life and meet some pretty awesome, as in the rest of MB?

Me: of course what kind of a question is that big head 

Roc: lets go then, princess tonight is your night, and we announce the newest memeber to MB, but Prod is here too for a farewell

Me: iight cool

With that me and Roc made our way through the back entrance, becuase team mindless, are well mindless, lol. I sat in the front row next to Brie, Drea and Cash. We was rocking to the music and sining along, well except for Cash, he was busy looking at his phone. I swear I wanna snatch it out of his hand and step on the damn thing. I was getting really fed up, thats when i heard my name being called from the stage, i looked up and saw Roc. Mmmm... Roc

Roc: iight, ya'll its someone special birthday, tonight and it happens to be my best friend Indianna. 

Prince: Ay, shorty with the blue shirt come on up here as well 

Ray: You too mami, one in the purple

My girls and I made our way up on stage and started to sway to missing you. Roc came beind me and stared to sway his hips in-sync with mine. Brie and Drea they was doing some type of dance, but don't get me wrong they did look good doing it. As the song progressed we sat on the couch and the boys came up with a rose and handed them to us. 

Ray: Brie, will you be my number one girl for the night, (whispers) can i have your number backstage too?

Brie: Um, hell yes, um i mean charmed.

Prince: Hola, mami, will you be my number one girl, for as long as you want? (being flirtacious)

Drea: si, si, si, 

Roc: Indianna, will you be my number one girl? (whispers in ear) Forever?

Panicking i look at Cash and he is on his phone smiling, well two can play this game.

Me: Of course Roc, i will (pecked him on the cheek, looks over at Cash and still on his phone)

I was frustrated for until the concert ws done. Afterwards we went backstage and chilled with the guys, they cool as hell. While we were talking and chilling Cash got a call and told me he had to leave. I looked up at him and just told him to go and thanks. He kissed me, but i never felt sparks, like i used to. Is he cheating on me?

We stayed for a few more hours and we hugged each other, as i was walking away, something pulled me back and turned me around, and out of nowhere i felt the soft lips i've wanted againt mine for 4 years finally come to where they belong. I kissed back obviously, am I wrong for doing soemthing that feels so right and meant to be?

What do you guys think, is he cheating on Indianna and do you think she and roc are meant to be, please comment and tell me what you think. Need soem new ideas....