Really the One?

Roc's Pov.

I looked up at my ceiling then back down at Inds. Yeah, she fell asleep, were best friends i mean that totally normal. Well is it? I looked down at my pants and look who's awake. Ah brother, I'll be back. (closes bathroom door)

Indianna's Pov.

I felt as Roc lifted his body away and left my head on his pillow. I just inhaled his scent on the pillow it was so perfect, he is so perfect. I'm not afarid to admit it, i really do like Roc or maybe love him. Who knew these feelings could still exist after 4 years. I'm 16 and i feel like a kid, when they see their crush. I need to call the girls and tell them what happened.

Phone Call

Me: Hey guys, i have something to tell you

Girls: Alright, go on

Me: Well Roc and i went to Cash's house and um we walked into his parents room and ahh um, gco

Brie: Wait ewwwwww, you went to see them in the middle of.... gco

Me: No, God no, we went to look for Cash. So we walked down the hall to his room and we opened the door and there he was naked with Roc's girlfriend. 

Drea: OH SNAP, DAYUM

Brie: Dis nigga done last his damn mind, he really wanna sleep with everyone he see's. He be worst than the stray dogs on the road. 

Me: lol, Brie, ya'll crazy, but anyways let's just say it went down, i lost my cool.

Both: In other words, you beat they ass right.

Me: Um yea, now i'm at roc's

Brie; Wattttt, ohhhhhhhhhhh, omg, get that girl

Drea: fo'real, fo'realz, tap that cute butt

Me: wtf, that sounds so gay, tap that butt, lmao, ya'll insane but anyways..... gco, (see's bathroom door opening) i'll call you guys back.

End of phone convo.

I looked up at Roc and my mouth dropped. How can everything on his be so perfect, like from head to toe. He's all that and a bag of chips. I think i hear the angel's singing, am i in heven?

Roc's Pov.

I walk out the bathroom to Indianna hanging up her phone. She just started at me which made me chuckle, i let her stare for a while longer before i broke the silence.

Me: haham you like what you see 

Inds: (snaps out of it) boy please, dont flatter yourself

Roc: (walks over to her) i know this too much abs for your eyes to bare but uh, wanna poke a real 8 pack.

Inds:(pokes my ab) mmm, not bad, for someone who was my little flubber 

Me: haha not funny.

We stare into eachother's eyes and i lean in and she does the same also, as we were inches apart my phone vibrated and it was the boys. Damn they couldn't have choosen a worst time to call. Indianna looked at me and nodded with a smile. So i answered the phone and i was speaking to them, i said to myself. is she really the one?