Its About To Go Down

Roc's Pov

I jumped into my car and raced like a jet over to Cash's house. When i pulled up i saw a car that looked a lot like Taylor's in the driveway but i ignored that, and plus i left her in Orlando. Well, anyways i went up to the door and knocked. No one came so i took it on my self to call Indianna and tell her to come over here. 

Indianna's Pov

As i was falling asleep i felt my phone vibrate, i looked at it and saw that it was roc calling me. Well i answered my phone and he told me to meet him at Cash's house. I was a little hesitant but i went anways. When i got there i saw a Bently in the drive way and i know for a fact Cash nor his parents have one. I got out and asked Roc who it was for and he said that it was his. I was relieved for a little but then i saw another car in the driveway so all of my worries came back. 

Me: What are we doing here 

Roc: Well i'm goign to knock Cash out and find out why my girl's car is here

Me: Your, girlfriend is here?!

Roc: Yup and it's funny cause she doesnt even know that your my best friend and she has your boyfriend   upstairs.

Me: (raging) iight, thats it, she wanna cheat on my best friend with my boyfriend. humph, its about to go down. 

Roc: Damn straight, let's go 

Roc's Pov.

So me and Inds quietly made our way inside of Cash's house. We heard low noises and the further up the stairs we got the louder it got. We walked to the first room we heard the noises from and when we opened it.........

Inds: ewwww, Roc wrong door, wrong door

Me: um did you think his parents saw us walk in

Inds: (sick) I highly doubt it, his room is down the hall. 

So we continued to walk a little further until we reached down the hall. I looked at Indianna and she looked back at me and nodded her head. And i knew this moment would bring our relationship closer or break us apart. Am i doing the right thing bringing her here to see what i think is going on. I sighed and turned the door knob and low and behold......

What do you think Roc and Indianna saw?