Mari's Yippy Morning

Mari's P.O.V

I woke up this morning to my alarm going off on my phone an- wait... Am I in my basement? I looked over to the coffee table in front of me and there was a My Melody sticky note that obviously someone took from my room and put it there but after being awake for a few minutes I noticed it had something written on it. " Sorry but I had to go, hope that you slept good. I love you! ~Jack Frost" I call him Jack Frost for two reason. One reason is because we started going out last December and one day I told him "Stay warm because you don't want Jack Frost Nipping at your nose!" As we were leaving and then he walked back to me and nipped at my nose. The second reason being that he looks like Jack Frost from The Rise of The Gaurdians. Jack is tall and skinny and has beautiful brown hair that partly covers his forehead and his eyes! Oh my his eyes are gorgeous they are a bright blue like the sky but in dim lighting they look dark blue like a mysterious ocean that only I can sail on. After I daydreamed about Jack I headed upstairs and had some vegan french toast and eggs with apple juice. Then I went to my room, got dressed and walked over to my mirror and wiped off yesterday's makeup then applied today's on and then curled my hair and put it in a ponytail with a bow and I made a cute little bump with the hair in the front. Then I skipped to my driveway and waited for Jack to come and pick me up. I was feeling really cute and happy today thanks to Jack.

Guys I know nothing interesting is happening yet but just hold on, just wait it will be here eventually. It's still the beginning. Oh and thank you for reading :)