1. Spies, Guys, and Justin Bieber

• Dedicated to @maariana_bieber

Hi. This is my new Justin Bieber fanfic and I, uh, hope you really like it! I'll try ta upload as often I can but I want at least 30 reads for each chapter. Yes, just 30 reads! (At least I'll know that someone is reading what I write, LOL. :P) But if you wanna vote, go ahead! ;) So uh, yes, back to reading..I really hope that you enjoy reading this fanfic! 

Love, ~M.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

August 1

Em’s Hair Salon (aka WOSA Costume Department) 9:41 am

I took my sunglasses off and set them down on the counter in front of me. I was at a salon, getting a complete make over. Stanley, the hot hairdresser, was dying my brown hair blonde. “What’s your mission this time, Lola?” he said, winking at me. You’re probably thinking, wait, what? Ha ha, well guess what? I’m an 18-year-old spy working for WOSA (World Organization of Spies Association). I’m agent Lola Spencer, and going on missions was as normal to me as going to school is normal to you.

“I don’t know what my mission is, really,” I admitted. “Ken only told me to pick which fake identity I wanted for this mission. ‘Lola, who do you wanna pretend to be? Lucy Morgenson, Delilah Austin, or Julie McLeod?’” I tried to imitate Ken, but it probably sounded stupid. Stanley laughed.

“So who’d you pick?” Stanley asked.

“I picked Delilah,” I answered. Stanley unwrapped the towel on my head, and I was now officially a blonde.

“Wow,” Stanley said. “Blonde actually suits you! Definitely looks like a Delilah to me!” I rolled my eyes and I looked at myself in the mirror. Stanley was right about one thing though; blonde hair did suit me.

“I’ll need contacts, though, and I need tan skin,” I said.

“No problem, you’ve got me here,” he said, winking. He wiped his hands on his apron and went to the back of the salon. Moments later he reappeared with a can of Spray Tan, and a small box. “This spray tan is only temporary,” he said while misting the can on my skin. I closed my eyes.

“Mhm,” I muttered. 

“I think you should get a real tan from some nearby tanning studio as soon as you can,” he finished. “At least a permanent tan isn’t washable.”

“Don’t worry, Stanley,” I told him. I stood up and asked for eye contacts. I picked green eye contacts and put them on. I looked completely different. Blonde, tan skin, and green eyes. I’m not Lola Spencer anymore. I’m Delilah Austin.

WOSA HQ Ken’s Office 10:54 am

“What’s my mission, Ken?” I asked as I entered his office. Ken was sitting in his office chair and was furiously typing into a hi-tech computer.

“Lola! Sit down, sit down,” Ken said generously without looking up. I stood standing. Ken finally stood up and smiled. “You look completely different, Lola.”

“My name’s actually now Delilah, sir,” I reminded him. He smiled again. “So what’s up about my mission? What do I have to do?” 

“This mission is going to be a bit difficult, Lo—er, Delilah,” Ken began. “There is a secret organization that operates on the streets and alleys. They are quite a threat, and we must capture them.”

“That’s it? Piece of cake!” I said.

“Well, not really,” Ken said. His face darkened. “They have a grand plan ready. We don’t know what they’re planning...yet. You gotta find out what they’re up to. But while you’re doing that, you’ve been assigned to a bodyguard position. You can do some undercover work while being disguised as a bodyguard.”

I laughed. “A bodyguard? A bodyguard of whom, exactly?”

Ken just shook his head. “You’ve been assigned to bodyguard Justin Drew Bieber, age 18, also known as Shawty Mane or the King of Pop.”

August 2

Secret Location In California 12:01 am

A man stood facing his crew, in an empty classroom. Only one light was on. His face was covered with a shadow, but you could just see his jaw move when he spoke. “Ladies and gentlemen, you have been put together to do a very difficult task,” he spoke. He had a deep voice, yet his voice was confident and persuasive. “You may think that it is easy, except that you will find it more so harder than easier. There is a man, a man who is loved by many in this world, and who is hated by many others. This man,” he paused, then continued, “is merely a teenager. I’m sure you’ve heard of him. Justin. Bieber.”

The mystery man’s crew members murmured amongst themselves. One of them raised his hand. “Um, sir, what are we actually supposed to do?” 

“You will slowly receive your orders, but for now, I want each and every one of you to keep on eye on Bieber. Watch his moves, read his tweets, track his phone calls, keep track of who he meets, everything. Find out what his usual schedule is.”

A woman raised her hand. “Sir, there will be no threats to this mission, correct?”

The man laughed. “Threats? Of course there will be threats! Security, bodyguards, police! But you should be mostly aware of this threat.” The man walked around his desk and pulled out a file. He threw it on the closest desk and his assemblage poured over the contents. The file was labeled:

LOLA SPENCER, 18

Underneath it was a picture of a smiling woman with brown straight hair and sharp blue eyes, as well as pages and pages about her and her history.

“Who’s this, sir?” a woman asked. The man drummed his fingers on his desk before answering.

“She is an international spy,” he said. “Do not be deceived by her looks. She is very cunning and if any of you fall for her tricks, you will pay the price. You must watch out for her, but more importantly, you must take her out. For good. In fact, take out anybody who may be an obstacle or threat in our plan.” He smiled cunningly. “We don’t need any evidence against us, now do we? Bieber will be the grand finale of our brilliant plan.” He laughed and walked out of the room, leaving his gang to pour over the file.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...who do you think mystery man is? You'll find out soon enough....