Wild

After your battle with Hell. Glitch saving you from dying and making Hell leave.

Glitch told everyone where the thing was. You also were told that the things name was W.D. though Glitch had doubt's that it was related to Gaster.

Glitch also told you where he was hiding. Then Glitch disappeared.

W.D. was hiding in the ocean inside a Crystal Castle.

You ventured to the castle and quietly went inside. Or so you thought.

You were found by W.D. and ended up having to Fight him.

Lust died....

Another one of your friends. Even though he was a perverted idiot he was nice to you.

After the fight W.D. escaped and the castle came down. Error teleported you all to the Anti-Void to be safe.

After a few hours Error opened a portal and you all went out.

You arrived in a clearing in the middle of the forest. It was big enough and had enough obstacles to hide.

You all chilled out for about 30 mins before the sun started to get blocked by dark clouds, It started raining as lightning struck the ground and Wild appeared in front of you with the same dark crimson eyes as Hell.

He smirked and summoned a sword.

ΔĦ ¥/Ň gØØĐ ŦØ Ş€€ ¥ØỮ ΔgΔΞŇ.

Ξ ĦØР€ ¥ØỮ ĐØŇ'Ŧ ΜΞŇĐ Μ€ ΞŇŦŘỮĐΞŇg.

He raised his sword and lightning struck the, covering the sword in electricity.

Let's see how you face off against Wild.