Final

Your POV:

"He's too dangerous, Damian". "(Y/n)-"

"Damian listen please!" I yelled. "(Y/n) this is to protect the two of you!"Damian yelled. "Damian please. We need you" I said as tears started falling down my face. "I have to,beloved let me" Damian said. "No. Damian it's a suicide mission" I said looking at Jay. Damian brushed Jay's hair out of his face. He cooed and smiled at his dad. Damian smiled. "Look at how much you have to lose Damian" I said. "Which is exactly why you need to go with Grayson and Kent" Damian said taking a step back from me and Jay. "Our son needs his dad. Damian please" I cried. "Damian we have to go" Bruce said. "I'm sorry (Y/n). Grayson take her. Kori grab Jay" Damian said and walked away as Kori grabbed Jay. Damian walked into the ship.

"I'm sorry (Y/n)".

(One month later)

They still aren't back. It's been a month and still nothing. They all went, apart from certain members of League who wanted to stay. None of the team went apart from Dick and Tim. Me and Kori stayed in the manor with Jay and baby Mar'i. "Do you think they'll come back?" Kori asked me. I sighed. "I hope" I said. "Have you spoken with the team"she asked. I nodded. "How are they?" She asked. "They're fine. Worried but fine" I smiled. "Ma! ma!" Jay cooed as he held his arms in the air so I could pick him up. As I picked him up he grabbed a picture from behind us. "No Jay no you can't-" I stopped myself and smiled.

It was a picture we all had taken at the zoo a week before they left. "Pa! Pa!" Jay said pointing at Damian. "Yes sweetheart that's papa" I said. Suddenly someone knocked at the door. "I'll get it, Kori stay with Jay please" I said. She nodded. I opened the door to see Zatanna. "Hey Z what's up?" I asked. "I came on behalf of the team, I need to tell you something" she said I nodded and let her inside. "Hello Zatanna" Kori said. "Hey Star" she said and looked at Mar'i and smiled. "She looks just like Dick". Kori nodded and looked down at Mar'i.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell us?" I asked as I grabbed Jay. "You know how we've been monitoring the league and where they've been for the past month?" She asked. We nodded. "Well three days ago we lost all conection with them. There's nothing. Even M'gann tried to set up a link, but nothing" She said. We were quiet. "I'm sorry (Y/n), Kori" Zatanna said. "Thank you for the information Zatanna. I'll be at the mountain tomorrow" I said. She nodded and left.

I looked at Jay who had fallen asleep in my arms. "Kori I'll be right back" I said and walked up stairs and put Jay down. I brushed his hair back and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Don't worry sweetheart, papa will come soon" I said. I walked back down to see Mar'i in her bassinet asleep and Kori crying. I walked up to her and hugged her. "I know I miss them too" I said. "They'll be back" I said.

Damian POV:

We were beaten up. All of us, I think Father and Kent got it worse. The planet was hell and on top of all that we are lost in space. "Damian" it was Grayson. "Yes?". "How you holding up?" He asked. I shrugged. "How's Clark and Jon?" I asked. "Clark recovered but Jon has three broken bones" Grayson said. "And the rest?" I asked. Grayson just shook his head. "Once Dr. Fate is healed we'll be home" he said. I nodded.

Your POV:

I climbed into bed and just laid there. "Please let my son see his dad again. Please" I said and fell asleep.

(Time skip to tomorrow)

I walked to the door and then turned back to look at Jay. I kissed his cheek. "I'll be back soon. You're going to stay with great-grandpa Alfred and Aunty Kori, okay?" I said. He cooed. I smiled and walked outside and climbed onto Jason's motorcycle.

(Time skip to the mountain)

As I zetaed into the mountain, I walked over to Wally and tapped his shoulder. He spun around and smiled. I engulfed him in a tight hug. "She's here" he yelled. Conner, Bart, Gar, Blue, Artimes, and M'gann came. "How you been holding up?" Conner asked. "Terrible, and you guys?" I asked. "Not much better. Where's Kori?" M'gann asked. "Babysitting my son" I replied. "You should call her" Bart said. "Why?" I asked. "We're going to need both of you here" he said. I sighed and nodded. So I called her.