Chapter 5

"Pete just back off she's with me." Ringo growled while standing his ground. In one swift move Pete grabbed me by my skirt and my hand was ripped from Ringos and He pulled me so hard I was on the ground. I yelped out in pain, but Pete wasn't done yet. He pulled me hard to get up and grabbed my ass while his other hand tried to get in under the front part of my skirt. "STOP IT!" I yelled. Ringo jumped underneath Pete slid through his legs and grabbed my waist and yanked me into his arms. "I won't let you hurt her. She's mine. Now get your filthy ass out of here" he yelled. Pete laughed that drunk laugh and moved toward me again. I started to panic and hid behind Ringo. I kneeled down and wrapped my arms around Ringos waist and slammed my eyes shut but then I felt Ringo thrust in some way. *BAM* i opened my eyes and Pete, who was taller than Ringo, was on the floor gripping his crotch in pain. Ringo wiped his hand on his pants and I was still kneeled on the floor. Ringo turned his head and smiled at me. "Baby are you okay?" He asked sweetly. He'd never called me a pet name and id barley known him. He turned around and lifted me off the floor and hugged me. The crowd had left and we turned around in our embrace and saw Paul and John staring at us.