✎S.Coups✎

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ (read at own risk)

You came home from your College classes. You thought the bullying would stop. But it didn't.

You were writing a suicide note to your boyfriend and family. S.Coups, your wonderful boyfriend of 3 years, walked into the room as you were writing.

"Babe, why are there a chair and rope in here?" S.Coups asked. "Oh I used the chair to fix the light and I'm using the rope for a craft I found online. You were at practice so I changed the light." You said as you hid the paper.

"I asked my manager if I could move in with you. He said Yes so want to decide either we get our own apartment or you move in with us?" S.Coups smiled that one smile that made your heart fly.

"I don't know. Don't you still have practice?" You asked as you turned your chair around. "Aish, I hate it when your right." He kissed the top of your head then your nose. "Love you. Hey, I'll see you later I guess." Coups said as you nodded.

As soon Coups left you kept writing the notes.

It was about an hour or two before you got enough courage to hang. You put the rope around your neck as you stood on the chair. There was a hanger type thing attached to the roof. That's where you'd hang.

As soon as you put the rope on the hook Coups walked through the door. "Babe I'm ba-" he looked up and saw you with fearful eyes. "What the hell!?" He cried out seeing you standing on the chair about to jump and hang.

"Don't do It, please babe. I love you so please don't hang yourself." Coups cried out for another time. "What is there worth living for if we are just gonna die in the end anyways!?" You screamed at your Boyfriend.

"There is a lot to live for Y/N! Think about me, the boys, your little brother and sister, Mom and Dad, your friends." Coups said as he walked to you cautiously. "I've never had friends Coups! And what about my parents!? They've never cared!" You screamed again.

"Babe, please!" Coups started to cry and you cried with him. "I can't do this Coups... You need to let me do this..." You whispered as Coups stepped on the chair and got the rope.

"I'm not letting you hang. I won't do it." Coups cried as he held onto the rope. "Coups-" You got interrupted by S.Coups. "If you want to die we die together. I won't be able to live without you Y/N so please, promise me you won't do it."

"I promise... As long as you love me I'll be happy enough to carry on." You cried as Coups helped you off the chair. He carried you to the couch and hugged you close to his chest. You felt his heartbeat and fell into a blissful sleep as S.Coups kissed your head and laid his head on the back of the couch. S.Coups made circles on your arm with his finger to help you sleep.

Before everything went totally black, Coups whispered in the darkness of the tiny apartment. "I love you, and one day I'll make you my wife." You smiled at the thought of marrying him as you fell asleep completely.