✎Woozi✎

You were sat up on the stage in the cafe with your guitar. You were supposed to play soft guitar music for the cafe. Since it was near Pledis you didn't mind it at all, You'd dream of playing for millions of people but you knew that'll never happen.

When you were setting up your speaker you saw three people walk in with masks and sit down. You tapped the mic and began playing your guitar.

One of the guys that came in went to go get coffee for the two others. Then when he came back they removed their masks. Your eyes widened seeing it was some of the people on the vocal team of Seventeen.

As usual, you went about your job and did it to the best you could. Once your job was over the only people in there was the Seventeen vocal team members. This Including only Jeonghan, Woozi, and DK. Woozi smiled at you and patted the seat next to him. "Care to join us?" He asked as Jeonghan nodded. "I can get you coffee if you'd like," DK added. "Um, Sure. I mean I don't have anything else to do."

You all sat together and talked. Woozi kept taking glances at you while you were to busy talking with the others.

Before they left Woozi stayed behind to chat a bit more with you. "So, Why do you play guitar?" Woozi asked as he pointed to the Guitar you were holding that had a Seventeen Sticker on the front.

"I've been playing for years. It's like a new way of life for me." You smiled as he nodded. "I understand. Well, Can I give you my number? I'd like to hang out sometime with you."

"Sure Jihoon. I'd like that, Maybe we could play guitar together sometime." You responded. "How did you know I play?" Woozi asked as you pointed to the Seventeen Sticker. "Word gets around in fandoms. Don't it?" You chuckled as he blushed and gave you your phone back.

"Cya Woozi! Tell the others I said have a good night." You waved as you walked away from a stunned Woozi.