Chapter 28

A/N: I feel so bad I want to cry! My friend saw 5Sauce at the Forum and I wanted to see them too but my dad worked so I didn't get too and I don't have money!! Everybody's worst problem am I right?
LOVE YOU GALS/LADS!!!!

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Yvette's (POV)

I'm so emotionless right now. I don't know if I want to feel sadness or anger. I'm just laying on my bunk and staring at the ceiling like a statue just laying here. I'm really pissed off and sad I don't know what to do right now. Cry or stay angry. I will cry tears of anger, that didn't even convince myself. I just need someone to talk to, hug me tell me everything is gonna be ok. I checked the clock outside and it's 11pm, how am I not sleepy?

"Yvette?" Michael asked.

"I don't feel like talking to you Michael." I sighed.

"I know but I didn't really do anything wrong, it was all on Calum." He said to me. I opened the curtain and stared at him right in the eyes.

"It's not that Michael, I'm really pissed off at you guys." I told him and closed the curtain in his face.

"Well I'm gonna get in there if you don't like it." Michael says and opened the curtain and crawled in.

"Michael stop, you know I'm mad at you stop doing this." I sighed.

"Doing what? I haven't even apologized yet." Michael smiled. I groaned and let him cuddle me.

"Look I'm sorry that I ignored you, but me and the boys have a reason, we agreed on grounding you but Calum exploding on you I don't know what that was, I always thought Luke or Ashton would've exploded first than Calum. He's normally not like this." Michael told me.

"I guess, but It wasn't your fault I get now why you grounded me I'm sorry too." I hugged him and I turned off the light. It's true Michael didn't do anything, I was only mad at him for ignoring me and well that reason was dumb, I just felt lonely.

"So I can sleep here right?" Michael asked.

"Well you're already in here so why not?" I laughed, he chuckled and he put his head on the crook of my neck, Calum also does that, why do they do that? I can't let Calum into my brain I'm mad at him and I have to be until he apologizes to me. I heard snores next to me and I chuckled, he already fell asleep! I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

*Morning*

"Wake up!" I heard someone shout and the sun blinding me. I groaned and tried to fall asleep again, until I realized I was on top of someone. I couldn't see, oh my god, it's always Michael who takes off my glasses! But he fell asleep first than me though? He was probably faking it? I was on top of Michael though. He is actually comfortable, I laid back on him and fell asleep for like 10 more minutes when someone took me off of him.

"Wake up!" Someone shouted again.

"Why! I was comfortable!" I whined. The other one only chuckled and I recognized as Luke. Michael still hadn't moved a muscle but he was still snoring. Well I'm awake now and I need a shower and fast! I hadn't showered in what 2 days! I probably reek and I don't even know it.

"Are we at the interview or something?" I asked Luke.

"No we stopped at the hotel but the interview place is only 30 minutes away and it's 7am right now and we had to be there at 8AM so we can do a lot more radio interviews, so go take a shower here's the room key." He smiled and gave it to me. I grabbed my backpack and left. Don't worry guys my dirty clothes are in a bag next to my suitcase, which was moved to the back when I hid the phones and I put new clothes in my backpack so I'm great. Like I said before I have everything I need in here.

I walked and got mobbed by fans, damn how am I gonna go in there now? I smiled and scooted to the entrance and I was there. Ok so now to the room. I got there pretty fast and got in the bathroom. I did the normal procedures and blah blah blah. I was nearly finished when a knock was heard.

"Who is it?" I asked. I put everything on as quick as I can and I did. Props to me!

"It's me Ashton." Ashton said. Why didn't I recognized the voice?

"Ok I'll be out in a minute let me do something." I told him and I brushed my teeth and walked out.

"Ok Ashton what is it?" I asked and looked up. He was standing there just looking at me.

"Um I'm sorry about yesterday but you know I can't buy you a phone and I'm sorry about that too." Ashton said really sad.

"Have you been crying?" I asked. He only nodded and gave me a hug. I returned the hug and told him I forgave him. He let go of me and kissed my forehead and left. Ok? I got all my stuff and brushed my hair on my way down, I let my hair air dry because I don't have a beanie with me right now. I went to the back entrance and walked to the bus.

I'm just really pissed off at Calum nobody else just Calum. Why did he explode on me? It should've been me exploding on him! He doesn't pay attention to me and he only cares about is himself, he doesn't even care about Jake! Well Ashton and Luke don't either but they don't say 'I'm glad you moved on from Jake' Like man no!

"Hey you took long." Michael smiled. He was already showered and dressed. What!?

"There was a shower in here." He pointed to the restroom. I feel so dumb. I could've showered over here, you know what scratch that no I wouldn't. The bus started to move and I stumbled, resulting me on falling. Thanks Michael you were right beside me and you didn't even try to help.

"Oh god that was funny." Michael laughed helping me up. I pouted and he hugged me. We fell on the couch because the bus turned and he was crushing me.

"Get off!" I laughed. He still wouldn't move.

"Come on Mikey! You are crushing me!" I laughed even more, he turned and picked me up and sat me on his lap. Really am I that weightless? he got his phone out and started taking pictures. I smiled in most of them and made funny faces.

After 30 minutes we were at the interview and Calum didn't say a word to me but he still kept of what he said about Niall. Groan but why not Louis? This will be interesting.

'_________________________'

A/N: So not much right there, I think this was the boring chapter!! IM SORRY!!! LOVE YA!!