Chapter 7

**Danielle's POV**

We had a great time at Dave and Busters, we ate are food and played a few more games, then we took a cab home. I think that cam and Samantha really hit it off, I mean they looked so cute playing that hunting game together. It's like they were meant to be, but then again they just met, and he is famous and what if his fame gets to him and he becomes all conceded, or if he leaves L.A. and they never see each other again. But let's not focus on the negatives, lets focus on the positives. Like that they are here now, and will hopefully be here for a while sense they are focusing on furthering there acting career. Anyway I think that Nash is really cute and funny and down to earth, and I hope we can get to know each other better.

We arrived at Hannah and Julia's apartment and dropped them off. And we decided to walk back with the guys sense our apartment was only like a block away. So we did and the guys walked us to our door me and Nash walked behind Cam and Sam. and right before we caught up to them Nash said he would text me and he winked at me. Then we got to the door and they said that they had a great time and hopefully we could hang out altogether again.