the break up

Vincent's pov.

I was just laying down thinking I been in the ER like 10 times cause dj she makes me feel like nobody loves me I'm useless empty I'm nothing people that are my friend dont exist she slaps me and beats me up to much I been going through this and having feeling for Jake but I think hes straight or taken hes hot of course hes taken wait what am I doing I should go up to dj and break up with her but I might end up in the ER again I'm gonna go tell Jake about my problems since its 10:00pm hes usually awake I sneakily just dressed and left the house I was heading to Jake's house it was pouring outside I got to Jake's house I was really wet and cold he answer the door still awake he looked at me crying and all wet " V-Vincent geez your all wet did you walk all the way here in this weather come in " Jake said worried in his voice alittle " t-thank you " I said shivering I sat on the couch all depressed Jake went behind the couch and a drop a blinket on me I lifted my head surprised alittle he sat next me.

Jake's pov.

I sat next to Vincent so worried I wondered why he was here wait why do I even asked dj she must of made him come here so she would calm down " why are you here " I asked him worried " oh um I just want someone to talk to " Vincent said upset and depressly I was more worried " about what is it about dj? " I said he nodded he shredded a tear I got even more worried " w-well * sniff * I was t-hink-in about breaking up with dj a-and I was wondering i-if y-ou can help me" Vincent said started crying I was fully worried he hugged me tightly crying I was surprised i hugged him back " break up with her I'll help you " i said he looked up at me blushing and then he kissed me i was surprised i kissed him back he was surprised we broke the kiss blushing we smiled his phone started ringing he answered it.

Vincent's pov.

I answered dj " VINCENT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU I SWEAR WHEN YOU COME HOME YOUR GONNA GET IT " dj yelled " dj I think we should break up " I said seriously " FINE YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS ANYWAY IM MOVING BACK WITH MY PARENTS " she said fucking loud " fine " I said hanging up the phone " finally freedom from the ER " I was relieved that I'm free from pain Jake smiled at me I hugged him tightly he hugged back I kissed him and he kissed back pashionly we broke the kiss and smiled.