being fired

Jake's pov.

I was at work today minding my own business waiting for the bell to ring for my next class. Then my boss called me to his office. I was confused I went to his office we talked alittle and then said I was...fired. He said I was flirting with the students, I got into a big arguement with him. Then demanded me to get out of his office and go home.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    When I got home I saw Vincent sitting on the couch " Hey Vincent where do we keep the beer"!? I said depressed. Vincent was confused why I asked " uh In the fridge. Why? " Vincent asked. I went over to him slowley and say next to him putting my head on his shoulder " I got fired today " I said depressed. Vincent got alittle mad " why?" Vincent asked me " he said I was flirting with other students even know I dont flirt with them I talk to them though so yeah " I said. " he was a bastard anyway " Vincent said upset.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I was really sad because that's the only job I could be in right now I was thinking of going back to College. Vincent got off the couch and got the car keys and pulled me to the car. I was confused why he was bringing me to the car.We got into the car he drove us the the school. " why are we here Vincent " i asked he looked at me and got out of the car.

I also got out of the car. he walked in front of the school. I gulped because i saw vincent having his hands clunched togeter to a fist. he was upset he. entered to school and went to my bosses office.

" may I help you sir " my boss said I was scared. " yes why did you fire my husband " vincent said alittle upset. " wait I thought... " my boss said " yeah you probably feel dumb now " vincent said." Jake wolf I'll hire you back I'm sorry " my boss said I smiled. " that k you boss " I said happy.

Me and Vincent went home he was smiling Jace was asleep. " so do I deserve a reward " vincent said winking at me. " i think that's a yes " i said, we started kissing. I carried him upstairs and had the time of my life".

T.B.C