that's right i'm gay

Jakes pov.

I got home from work oh god I feel miserable where's my Vinny at I need cuddles I saw Vincent on the couch sleeping so cute I picked him up bridal style good I didn't wake him I went up the stairs and put him on the bed I smiled kissed his forehead I and went to the bathroom I got a pair on jeans and a red shirt I got changed and put my school work clothing n the hamper I walked out of the bathroom and layed right next to Vincent and cuddled him I fell right to sleep.

Vincent pov.

I woke up on the bed I felt and soft tail on me and a arm Jake was cuddling me I guess he came home from work miserable and tired I got out of his grip and fell on the floor he sleeping like a deaf person he didn't even hear that I got off the floor and went downstairs to the living room and saw the book I was reading was still at the page I was at I put my book mark in it and sat down looking at me phone and then I heard groaning.

jakes pov.

I got out of bed I didn't see Vinny I went downstairs and groaned I saw Vinny I went behind him and hugged him he was on his phone I started nibbling his neck like a desperate wolf " alright wolfy what wrong " Vincent asked me I finally get to talk to him about work I sat down the couch " well at work I sent 14 teens to detention and got paper balls thrown at me all day and girls flirting with me when I said you forgot to do your homework your failing they started touching my chest and saying I know what you want something under my skirt they walked away pretending to drop there pen and bending down to...BLAH I sent her to detention " I said and then I got slapped " OW " I said and then I heard girl screaming out side I looked out the window.

Vincent's pov.

I got up and  looked out the window and saw 10 highschool girls jake got outside I was next to him " ALRIGHT GO HOME IM GAY NOT STRIAGHT " jake yelled at the girls " PROVE IT " one of the girls yelled out of the crowd I was surprised jake smirked at me i was confused and grabbed my arms and kissed me all he could i melted in the kiss jake let out a groan " AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" all the girls yelled me and jake laughed as they ran like chickens down the rode and tripped jake looked at me and picked me up bridal style " PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN " i yelled " no " he said laughing he ran inside and shut the door and threw me on the couch and hopped on me and tackled me with kisses we laughed " im sorry for slapping you wolfy " i said " its fine im use too it now how about we take off that shirt of your " jake said.