Im a demon

jakes pov.

I got home from the store to buy some bandges I saw kitty lay next to jace our wolf I got on the floor next to jace and started wrapping his paw because he put himself pretty bad outside I yawned I still didn't get enough sleep after I was done I got up giving a signal for jace he done you can go he got up and walked away I sat on the couch as a watch jace incase he wanted to go on the couch Vincent sat next to me and layed his head on me I put my head back and sighed " hey after uh we relaxed. how about we talk where we first met at the park when its not crowed " I said " that's fine " he said " good " I said jace came to the couch and tried to hop up I got up and put him on the couch I sat back down and he layed down on our laps I petted his head while holding my kitty jace fell asleep " were stuck like this nuuu " I said Vincent chuckled I moved jaces head and got up I picked up jace out of vincents lap and put jace in his doggy bed I kisses his forehead Vincent smiled i went upstairs and took my sweater off and checked my scars on my wrist stillred but not bad i threw away the bloody bandges and put on a T-shirt iliked and put on a flannel and rolled up my sleeves and put on my sharks tooth necklace and went back down stairs and saw Vincent waiting for me we got to the park we walked around i told him to go in the part on a crowed part of trees like almost a woods but wasn't he was confused " i have a secret to tell you uh well uhhhh... im a....demon " i said he was shocked those were rare mostly people are angels Vincent hugged me i was surprised " i still love you your still you " Vincent said i smiled and hugged him i kisses him and he kissed me back we stopped and went home we saw jace still sleeping we sat o the couch and relaxed for the whole just us two a good day no work nothing inturrupped the awesome day after 11:00pm Vincent fell asleep i picked him up bridal style and put him in bed i layednext to him and fell asleep.