Shy But Fine

You and Yang were in high heavens after you told her your story and defeated what Yang called "Wormzilla", the giant Grimm worm, the possible cousin of one that attacked your team from Shade and killed your teammates. The two of you were basically inseparable for several reasons, one was mainly due to your shyness and the fact that despite being a formidable adversary and a good conversationalist once you got to know him, you were still the quirky guy Yang fell in love with.

The two of you haven't really gone out on any "dates" per say, but that didn't really matter to you. You were still a little bit shy and still felt a little bad for what you put Yang, Ruby, Silver and Raine through. Though at the same time, you were happy to learn that they didn't blame you in the slightest. But that was just about two weeks ago. That and according to your teammates and Ruby, the knowledge that you and Yang were dating one another quickly spread among the first year class, angering several guys within the grade, even Cardin Winchester, who according to Silver had developed affection for the blonde bombshell.

You, in the meanwhile, were still within a hospital bed as your injuries almost captured you completely. You still in the midst of healing as your aura sped up the process. Everyday you would see some of the burn marks and bruises dissipate as the days progressed. And everyday it would be basically the same story. You would get up, have breakfast. Silver and Gure would bring you work from some classes and they would teach you along with Yang.

After doing all the necessary work, Yang would bring you lunch and the two of you would eat for a bit before Yang had to go out for classes. Later, doctors would come in and checkup on you and your status. Lately, they've been saying that you should be out within a week. After that, your sister, Raine would come in and play some cards with you.

It should also be of note that your sister was extremely depressed due to her discovering that her crush on Glynda Goodwitch was one sided as the woman was already spoken for with an Atlesian General. In that time, you had been helping her through that little depression. While she was upset with her own love life she was more than happy to hear about your love life sharing it with Yang.

After that, Yang, Silver and Burly would come in and bring you your afternoon work with Raine giving you some assistance. After your work was done, you would just hang out with your team and bond with them. After about of hour of doing so, they would leave with your sister and you and Yang would relax and enjoy one another.

The two of you would watch movies, talk about the day and what adventures Yang, her team, your team and JNPR would go on after school and how everyone wanted you to join in one day. The two would cuddle up as Yang would flirt heavily with you, getting you to break your shell. She said it was part of the healing process. Regardless, you loved those moments. Then, of course, she had to leave for the evening.

The following week, you were finally allowed outside of your room and got out of the hospital. As you were walking out towards the lobby, you were stopped and stared in awe at the sight before you. In front of you were your friends and sister. All standing, waiting for you to get out with Burly and Raine holding a sign that read "Congrats (Y/N)" on it.

(Y/N): T-Thank you.

Yang: Awe, there's my cutesy.

(Y/N): We-we've only been d-dating for a month.

Yang: So? Who cares? Besides all the guys that had crushes on me.

Yang walked up and pecked your cheek. She then leaned in and kissed your lips.

(Y/N): C-Can we n-not do this right here?

Yang: (Giggles) And the shyness returns.

(Y/N): S-Sorry.