Classes

Your eyes finally met the natural alarm clock that was the sun as it beamed down onto your eyes and face. You smacked your lips together and slowly arose and sat up on your bed. You glanced around and saw your teammates getting dressed and putting on their uniform jackets. With that, you got up and stood up out of bed. However, after taking your first step, you wobbled a bit, almost tripping over yourself. Thankfully however, Burly was able to stop you from hitting a dresser next to your bed.

(Y/N): Thanks, Burly.

Burly: Anytime my friend. Are you alright?

(Y/N): Yeah. Just a little sore, that's all. I'll be fine.

Silver: You better be. Classes start in about 30 minutes. Get showered and dressed.

(Y/N): Got it.

Silver moved out of the room and down the hall.

Gure: We'll get you something to eat, alright?

(Y/N): S-Sure.

Gure: (Sighs) Still got that stutter. Oh well. Get dressed up. I'll see you in Port.

(Y/N): Thanks.

With that, your teammates left the room and allowed you to get ready. After a nice warm shower, you got on the uniform for the Academy. It was a big shift from Shade where the uniform was just bring whatever you wanted with no consequences. Now, you had these dress pants, shoes and a blazer that was more itchy than your usual attire. Plus there was still one major issue, the tie.

Surprisingly, or not so surprisingly, you had no idea how to tie a tie, seeing how Vacuo wasn't known for their renowned dress wear. After fiddling with the tie for almost 10 minutes, you just gave up and put on your vest and bolted towards Port's classroom. As you were running towards it, you stopped and bumped into someone.

???: Well well well. Golden boy for the golden bi-

(Y/N): Cardin!

Cardin: At least he recognizes us.

You got up and dusted yourself off. You moved around Cardin to avoid a fight but was stopped by Lark.

(Y/N): Really?

Lark: Nice to know you grew a pair.

(Y/N): Funny. Now let me through. I've got class.

Before you could take another step, both Russel and Dove blocked your path. You turned around and there was Cardin and Lark.

Cardin: Listen, "buddy". I don't give a rats tail about what you're doing. But we've got a score to settle and now you personally made me-

You hear a shotgun blast go off and you just saying Lark fly into Russel. You all turn and see Yang, armed with her gauntlets with the rest of her team and Burly, the latter cracking his neck and knuckles.

Cardin: Hey, Blondie. How you-

Yang: Checkmate.

Yang punched Cardin's groin with her bare fist, showing basically no remorse or issue with the act as Cardin fell to the floor, oozing in pain.

Burly: I wanted to do that.

Yang: Yeah, well you didn't.

Burly: He's my teammate.

Yang: My boyfriend.

(Y/N): Please stop.

Yang: Gotcha, Babe.