Time To Go Home

After the reveal of Silver and Weiss' relationship, Yang was more than ticked off at the two for even allowing Ruby, her younger far more innocent sister, to walk in on them doing...things. While that was one major thing, it was harder for you and Burly to hold Yang back from breaking the necks of both Silver and Weiss. You were able to calm down Yang and returned her to her room with Blake while Ruby talked with Weiss.

You and your teammates returned to Silver and Burly's room to talk about recent developments. He had told you that they kept the relationship secret due to Weiss' status as a heiress and possible suitors could be her father's priority and that a huntsman could not be at the top of that list. He didn't want to lose Weiss. You had to admit, pretty admirable. Which is even more funny when you think about the fact that you all caught him admitting his feelings for Weiss before the trip.

Regardless of that, the four of you called it a night and went to each of your rooms. Gure was skipping through TV channels while you were reading a book you were given by Blake, "Tower of Margoth: Book 1". You had to admit, after reading through the first few chapters, it was a really good read. As you were reading, you both heard a knock at your door.

Gure got up to answer the door and on the other side was Yang.

Gure: Oh, uh, hey Yang. Here for (Y/N)?

She just nodded her head.

Gure: He's in his bed. Planning on staying the night?

She nodded again.

Gure: Well alright. Just don't do anything crazy because I'm not leaving the room.

Yang nodded once again. Gure stepped out of her way as Yang walked in and towards your bed. Before you could even say "hello", Yang plopped down beside you, face down and began to curl up into a ball and cuddle up close to you.

(Y/N): Uh, h-hi. Y-You, ok?

Yang shook her head no and cuddled up closer to you. It was here that you knew that making sure your girlfriend was ok became a larger priority than seeing the characters of Rex and Gatsy grow a stronger father-daughter bond. You closed the book and placed it off onto the nightstand next to your bed. You picked up Yang's head and placed it on your lap.

Sure, you were blushing like mad and nearly died due to the walls of your person being breached but that didn't matter right now. What mattered was your girlfriend. You leaned down and pecked her cheek as you began to stroke her hair.

(Y/N): Getting tired of Weiss' bickering? (She nodded) Giving you a headache? (She nods again) Wanted to relax tonight and couldn't find a quiet place because of your team complaining to one another? (She nods again) You want to spend the night here? (She nods again) Mind if I-?

Yang nods one last time as you wrapped her arms around her and turned your bodies over away from Gure. You reached out an turned out your lamp as Gure turned off the TV. You looked back to Gure as he gave you a thumbs up.

Gure: Get some rest you two. Night.

Gure turned off the lights and you turned back over to Yang and wrapped your arms around her and pulled her closer to you. Yang turned her body around and placed her head to lean against your chest. You leaned down and pecked her forehead and both of you fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________

Your eyes shot open after hearing gunshots and feeling the ship shake. You rolled out of bed as Yang sat up as the ship shook again.