Yoongi (BTS)

It has come the day. They day when Yoongi would come back. These two years without him have been horrible, but he was doing what we had to do. Serve his country. I'm in front of the airport's gate. My legs are shaking and my left hand is holding a sing. "Wellcome home" can be read in the poster. I'm counting the seconds like mad. I can't stop looking at the clock every second. I need him. I need him by my side.
    Then I see it. A green uniform is walking towards me. I look up, tears already rolling down my cheeks.
    -"I've missed you baby".- that's the first thing I listen to, waking me up from my trance. Yoongi is hugging me, his head burried in the crock of my neck. I hug him back, as firmly as my shaky arms let me. I've missed this.
   -"Let's go home, I can't wait to have some alone time with you."- he whispers pulling me even closer and giving me his so famous gummy smile.
  Yoongi takes my hand in his and starts talking endlessly about how much he has missed me and how his "hyungs" helped him feel loved every time he missed me. While he drives us home, he looks at me and that's when I realise that he really is here with me and that my brain isn't tricking me with my usual daydreams. He's really here. Next to me. And by the way he holds my hand and talks to me with so much love. I can see how no matter what, we'll be together forever. Because I love him, and he loves me.