Tae (BTS)

To say that I'm nervous is not enough to explain my situation right now. I'm about to meet my boyfriend's parents. They're a korean family and they're very traditional. And guess what? I'm 0% korean. All of me screams foreigner. It's obvious that they want a korean girl for their son.
-"Come one Y/N they're going to love you!"- Tae whines while he pulls you inside his parents house. As soon as we enter the house, a woman with traditional clothes approaches both of us. The woman glances at me and turns to great his son. The three of us sit down when you get in the living room.
-"Mum, dad. This is Y/N. My girlfriend."-Tae says while holding my hand.
-"Good night."-I bow showing them my respect.
-"So Y/N what do you do?"- Tae's dad asks you.
-"I'm a student at university sir".
-"I see... And you expect to work in the future?."
-"I do sir."
-"I think women's job is to stay out of any kind of business and stay at home taking care of everyone."
I feel how my blood starts to boil. I can't believe he has just said that like if it was something normal. My anger starts to rise along with my heart beat. I'm trying my best not to just shout at him and storm out of the room.
-"Excuse me sir. But I would like you to know that I'm going to get a job and maintain our house with Tae. I don't care if you approve it or not because I love him. I love him with all my life. And nothing and no one will push me away from him. I will fight if it's necessary because he's my everything and I don't mind if I lose everything as long as I'm next to him."-I say firmly with my chin up.
Tae's mum gasps and she puts her hand over her chest. Tae's dad looks at both of us with his wrinkled eyes and smirks.
-"I like her".