Jinjin (Astro)

I'm getting inside Astro's dorm when I hear soft whimpers coming from one of the beds. As soon as I realise that the sobs are coming from Jinjin's bed I get tense and run to confort him.
-"Baby what's wrong?"- I ask while I engulf his shaking body with my arms.
  -"I feel so stressed. So many fans have stopped liking us because of our hiatus. I feel like I'm not a good leader anymore. I can't cope with it. What if the boys get mad at me because I'm not doing my job? Moonbin has been a trainee for so long. He doesn't deserve to stop being an idol because of me."-Jinjin sobs while I give him small kisses on his head.
  -"Baby, the boys won't be mas at you. They're actually worried sick. The fact the Fantagio has problems with managers doesn't mean that you're a bad leader. You're the best. You take care of everyone and love everyone. And don't worry about those so called "fans". If they really were your fans, they wouldn't have cared about your hiatus." -I try to confort him.
His breathing becomes more regular and the sobs aren't listened anymore in the room. I kiss his head one more. He looks like a small kid that has failed an exam even though he has studied like crazy. I hate seeing him like that. I look straight into his res puffy eyes. -"Your bandmates love you. Your fans love you. You family loves you and I love you. So don't overwork yourself baby. Things will go great in this comeback"
   -"I love you. Thank you for being with me in moments like this. I don't know what I would you without you."-Jinjin says with a tired tone. With that switch off the light falling asleep in Jinjin's embrace.