The Kiss

I walk into the school with Jonah," Jonah?" I ask him he looks up to me ," I- Wanna talk to Buffy and try to befriend her again,"
"Well, What would we say?" Jonah questions me as we walk down the hall.
" Tell her that Tj was uh pressuring me a-and that he wanted me to only be his friend," I explained to Jonah he nodded his head.
"When?" Jonah questioned me.
"At lunch," I tell him.
"O-ok...I guess," Jonah said looking down at the ground.
"What's wrong?" I question him.
"It's just I don't want her to make a scene," He says back to me.
"Trust me. If u tell her don't. She won't," I say to him. Smiling at the end.
"Ok...,"
Lunch
————————————————————
Me and Jonah walk in. I see Buffy and look up at Jonah," hey, it'll be fine," I tell him, he looks back at me and slimes kind of gloomily as he looked back at the ground. Is he nervous? "Hey Buffy, I...We need to talk to you," I say to her.
She rolls her eyes and says," let's make it quick, ok? I have my friends to catch up to," She said as she walk ignoring us.
We sit at a table just the three of us at the end. Buffy by herself, Jonah and I across from her me sitting inward him across from Buffy. Shoot. My leg is shaking. She's going to notice that I'm nervous. "So what do you want?" She said. She seems pretty upset at us.
"It was tj," I stuttered out. My leg still shaking like crazy.
"What?" Buffy asked. Her face turned into more of a I knew it that jerk face than a I hate you face.
"H-he made me stop being friends with you, Andi, and Marty," I said. Jonah put his hand on my leg. I immediately stop shaking it. I look down and up at Jonah and he looks at me to.
"Are you guys ok...?" Buffy asks, confused.
"Yeah. We're...Yeah," I say. Crap I really messed up that. Now shes going to get suspicious.
"You...Sure?" Buffy says concern spread on her face.
I look over at Jonah and back at Buffy and say ,"Yes?" Gosh, I'm so nervous. I just don't know...
"You're not," Buffy said.
"I'm-"
"We're ok," Jonah said looking at me smirking an understanding smile at me. I smiled back. I like him...I like him a lot. He's so helpful to me. 
The bell finally rings and we're allowed out of this awkward mess.
"Thanks," I say to him.
"It's ok, are you ok? Cause if you're not we should talk," Jonah said. That really stressed me out even more," should we skip next period?"
"Ok," The halls were deserted. Jonah took my hand and lead me outside.
"I...Wanna take you to take you to a- special place," He said his hand still connected to mine. He led me to the football field. "Here we are!" He says, unleashing my hand as he smiles to the sky and puts his hand up and let them down making a slapping sound on his legs.
"This is your special place?" I asked kind of giggling. 
"I'm thinking about joining next year," he said happily.
"But frisbee," I said to him.
"I'm not to sure about it... I mean they wouldn't even let me on the better team and also? My parents don't want me playing, and I quote "That stupid baby game"," He said pretty upset.
"Well," I said grabbing his hand and he  looked down and smiled at it, "You should do what you want to," I told him and we smiled at each other and he pulled me closer and placed his lips on mine. it was great. I liked it. I've never a0- felt something quite like this before. I've kissed T.j. before and Iris but... this was...happier, and different. I smiled to the ground and he kind of did to.
"Hey...there's- this new be world thing," He said his hand awkwardly, " You...wanna go there as like a...date...like a date date?" He asked me. His beautiful smile was awkwardly breaking through. It finally did. It made me blush.
"Of course I would love to go on a date date with you Jonah Beck," we smiled together for awhile.
————————————————————

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted, I've been drowned in homework. I hope you like this chapter!