Going to jonah becks house.

A. N. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Family drama. But you'll LOVE this chapter!! (Trust me, it's pretty juicy)
                                          After school
- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"So what do you wanna do?" Jonah said to me looking down at the ground curiously watching himself walk.
"I thought we were gonna work on the project," I say to him looking at him confused. Must I'll
gollplt the new zombie slayers game, right?" I asked him with hope in my voice.
"Yeah, man! Bet I'll beat ya!" He says his beautiful smile makes his innocent eyes smile so brightly.
"Oh I wouldn't count on that," I say jokingly as he lightly elbows me in the side. It hurts but I pretend it doesn't. We finally arrive at his house. He opens the door for me and I walk in waiting for him to come in after. "Nice place," i say to him. He smiles and we walk up the stairs to Jonah's room.

A few hours later...
"This is AWESOME!" I say to him as I have totally dominated him the last couple of rounds. *bzzt bzzt* I heard my phone and Jonah paused the game. I walked over there and I look at the screen it read dad is calling and I say to Jonah, " I-I'll be right back," i day to Jonah as I answer the phone he nods his head. I walk out of the room and I close the door close to me and I go to the left wall right next to it and I say, "h-hello?" Nervously, I start to worry my hands shake.
"Cyrus? You need to get to the hospital now, please, your mom...she's in the hospital, in a coma. She was in an accident," he said trying to sound strong, yet I hear sadness break through his quakey voice.
"Oh my...y-yeah I'll get there as soon as I can," I said as I start to tear up.
"Thank you," he says and then he hang up the phone. I put it to my side and walk back into Jonah's room. As I opened and closed the door behind me he looked up and saw my unusually sad face he came over to me and asked,
"What's up?" He said concern washing over his face.
"My mom...she's in the hospital...can y-your mom drive us there?" I asked him getting sadder.
"Yeah yeah of course. Of course she can," he said, concern
Flooding his eyes. He pats my back. We walk out of his room, down the halls, and halfway down the steps Jonah spotted his mom and said, "hey, mom? Cyrus needs to go. his mom...is in a coma and we need to go see her in the hospital," he said, knowing I couldn't.
"Sure sweetie," She said, " Go get your shoes on,ok?" She said looking mainly at me. We make our way as we go down the ten steps. I slide my shoes on, Jonah does the same.
Ten minutes later...
"Jonah," I say quietly to him. He looks up at me, " c-can you come in with me?" I asked making eye contact.
"Yeah, Yeah , sure," he said.  We walk in together. Will you go out to the desk and we see the lady sitting there on the computer and she looks up at us.
She asks "what do you need, " she said looking up from her glasses.
"What room is Kathy goodman in, " I asked.
"She is in room one 129D on the second floor,"  she says looking down back at her computer.
"Thank you," Jonah  said for me knowing I would break if I did. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. We walked to the hospital room, and we walked in. I saw my dad sitting in a hospital chair holding my moms hand, and he looked up to me. I sat by him, and gave him a hug. I stood back up and I looked down at my  mom. I was fidgeting  with my hands,  I started to tear up, Jonah came to my side, and patted me on the back.
and he said,"she'll be fine, no worries," and he looked at me, I looked back he half smiled and I did back.
*ring ring ring* "Hello?" My dad said answering the phone. "Yeah, I'll be there in ten," He said and hung up the phone, " it was work. I gotta go, but I think you boys will be fine alone,"  We looked at him Jonah nods, our heads followed him out of the door.
We looked at her for about another minute when I walked over by the sink because I just needed a minute.
"I'm sorry," I said looking at Jonah, " I'm sorry for dragging you in here and I'm sorry for being such a mess and such a baby," He looks at me, and stands up from the chair second closest to the hospital bed and starts to walk to me  over and said,
"You're ok you're not a mess and your definitely not a baby," and he walks back to his chair.
A few minutes go by, and I heard the door open," Hey babe," I looked over and saw him and I ran to him and hugged him," I came here as soon as I heard, are you ok?" He said and he kissed me," How'd you get here?" I asked him. I looked at Jonah and he was just awkwardly sitting there he awkwardly smirked and looked up at me, fidgeting with his hand and bouncing his foot. I look and make eye contact with him. "Thank you, Tj, Thank you for coming," I gave him another hug. And that's when he notices Jonah.
"Umm, what's he doing here?" He asked kind of upsettingly.
"I was at his house studying, we were lab partners and I got a call to come over to the hospital," he looked kind of embarrassed like he didn't want anyone to know.
"Lips. Sealed," Jonah said to us pretending to lock close his lips and throw away the key.
"Thank you, Jonah,"  I said. The rest of the night was pretty quiet.

A/N: and that's the second chapter!  Wow,  1085 words!  That's a lot! And I know what you're thinking. TJ?! Just don't you worry, it will get more jyrus-y soon!  I'll update when I can! Ttyl!

.