three

The days went on, Mitch would go to school, see the new kid, got butterflies in his stomach and went back home to try to get rid of that feeling

"Why cant my life be easy?" Mitch was laying on his bed with his cat Wyatt "wy, have you ever fallen in love?" Wyatt meowed then jumped off the bed "im going to take that as a no" Mitch sighed. As he was getting up to start on his work, he heard a knock "come in !" His mother walked into the room "Mitchell we need to talk." Mitch didn't know what was going on but he was for sure terrified, his parents never called his Mitchell, unless they were disappointed or mad "oh um..okay mom"

Mitch's mom sat on his bed and tapped the space besides her signaling for Mitch to sit there. Once he sat besides her, she began to speak "Mitch, sweetie, I'm worried about you, we all are." Mitch was confused by his mother's words, he hasn't done anything or acted differently, well actually that's a lie "oh what do you mean, I haven't changed" mitch knew this was a complete lie "Mitchell, please don't lie to me..." mitch looked down at his hands, playing with them, for a few minutes having an awkward silence fill the room "mom" mitch spoke up, his mother looked towards him "yes sweetie?"

Mitch took a deep breath before speaking up again "I might be gay"

✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨🌻✨
Hey hey hey!! I haven't updated anything since I've started school, but here is a small chapter.