seven

classes passed quite quick today. usually for mitch it felt like he was at school the whole day.

kirstin and mitch were walking to the front of the school when they saw the blonde and the brunette "that must be them!" kirstin said walking quicker as she pulled mitch with her.

"hi!" kirstin said as she walked up to the two boys startling them "omg, hi!" scott said as he saw them both standing in front of them. the brunette looked down at his phone seeing he was getting a call from his mom "hey guys, sorry but i need to answer this really quick!" as he walked away

kirstin, mitch, and scott started conversation. mitch had then realized they never got the brunettes name "hey..um scott, what's your friends name? we never really asked and-" scott cut him off "his name is beau, he's a bit shy so don't mistake him for being rude since he doesn't talk much" mitch though to himself 'did anyone ever think i was rude cause i never talked to them?' he never thought of it that way, now that scott had brought it up, it all made sense "no no! it's fine!".

the trio continued to talk until beau came back "sorry it was just my mom...my driver will be here in a few minutes, so might as well make this time worth it!" mitch nodded, looking at beau, seeing how pink his face was talking to them...he was really that shy?

"well while we wait, we'll introduce ourselves properly, deal?" kirstin said, they all looked at each other until the other three agreed "i'm kirstin, but i guess y'all can call me kirstie or kirst, and i'm 15" kirstin then pointed at scott to go next "oh..okay well i'm scott, im also 15" scott looked around and then decided to pick mitch "well- okay, i'm mitch, it's short for Mitchell, and i'm 14...ALMOST 15 in like a few days" mitch didn't even have to choose cause everyone obviously knew who was next "i'm beau, im 13...don't turn 14 till a few months"

after everyone had introduced themselves, beau, kirstin and scott decided to continue the conversation, but mitch was busy in his thoughts. is that really him? it can't be... it must be a coincidence that his name is beau and is friends with...scott, yea no, there is no possible way. "earth to mitch" kirstin waved her hand in front of mitch trying to catch his attention "...yea?!" mitch suddenly disrupted from his thoughts "we thought you like died on us or something" the three boys laughed "no..i was just thinking" kirstin nodded "oh okay..good"

mitch joined the conversation and it didn't take long till veáis driver arrived "looks like they're here for me" the four looked at the car as a young man, around his 20's, popped out of the car and walked towards beau "time to leave mr.sloane" beau nodded, he waved goodbye to his friends as he walked away.

as soon as beau's car left scott got a call from his mom "hey guys i'll be back" scott walked away and kirstin and mitch talked. "hey guys-" scott said as he walked back "can one of you all take me home? or can i spend the night with one of you all?" scott asked shyly "I know we all just met, but can you all please do me that favor?" kirstin then spoke up "you know what give me a second" kirstin took out her phone and walked away leaving scott and mitch alone "do you know whats shes up to? you do know her better so..." mitch shrugged "sadly I don't...anything can happen"

10 minutes had passed and kirstin came back "looks like were all having a sleepover!!" they both looked at her wide eyed "at yours?" mitch asked "no...' scott looked at her confused "then wh- kirst!! my parents don't know about this!!" kirstin calmed mitch "don't worry, my mom is calling your mom and telling her about this, actually, looked like she called already" the three looked at mitchs driver getting down "well lets go then" mitch led them to the car and they all hopped in "hopefully tonight will be fun" mitch said as he buckled up "it will, I know how to make things fun" kirstin reassured mitch. once they were all buckled up, they were leaving the school and going back to the castle.