Fro-Yo

Lauren's POV

We decided the loser/ losers have to buy the winner frozen yogurt, This should be easy. We were playing and I was winning by 5 points, and lets just say the boys kinda sucked. I got one last 3 pointer and won!

"Where are you guys taking me for fro-yo?"I asked looking at them. They looked at each other and nodded. Hayes and Kyle grabbed me and were heading towards the pool! "Nooooo" I screamed as I got thrown in the ice cold water. Hayes and Kyle were cracking up, I asked Hayes to help me up he said yes and I pulled him in the pool too!

He splashed me and we had a splash war. Kyle just shook his head and laughed as we were splashing each other, and walked inside. We got out and stood there in our clothes, sopping wet. Hayes picked me up from behind throwing me over his shoulder. I was kicking him trying to get loose but it was impossible!

Hayes went through my back door and placed me on the kitchen counter. We were staring into each others eyes, leaning closer... until Mackenzie screams "Aaaaahahhhhhh no PDA in the kitchen"!!!!

Hayes and I start cracking up as Mackenzie is freaking out! It was 5:45, my mom and Chris were out shopping. Hayley was at her friends house, Kyle and Mackenzie went to the park to see a movie or something. So Hayes and I decided to watch a movie!

"What about The Notebook?" I asked "No" "The Vow" "No" "What do you want to watch then"? I asked Hayes. "Do you have Step Brothers"? Hayes asked. "Ughhh, no" "Happy Feet?". "YESSSSS!"

I put in the movie and leave Hayes sitting on the couch watching previews to make popcorn. I was unwrapping it as I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist, and someone's head lean against my shoulder. I spun around to see Hayes with a huge smirk planted on his face.

"Do you want to continue what happened earlier?" he asked still smirking. I giggled "Sure" I said leaning in. Our lips were centimeters apart when *beep,beep,beep,beep* "Popcorns done"! I yelled laughing and getting up with Hayes followed behind me.

I went reached to open the microwave but Hayes spun me around and stopped me. He hurried up and planted his soft lips on mine, before any other interruptions. I felt butterflies in my stomach, no wait... I felt a whole zoo in my stomach when he kissed me. We both pulled away out of breath, our foreheads touching.

"That was amazing" Hayes said still trying to catch his breath, "it was" I replied. Then I pulled away to grab the popcorn, I got it and ran to the couch leaving Hayes in the kitchen. He came running in the living room and sat down right next to me."Lauren?" Hayes asked nervously."yes" "I know we just met.... but I was wondering if you wanna like you now go out with me?" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Of Course" I said and planted a kiss on his lips. He smiled at me and I snuggled into his chest.

After about 45 minutes Hayley came home and was looking at me weird, I shooed her away. As she walked to her room Hayes was dying of laughter! I playfully slapped his arm. We continued watching the movie, my eyes were getting heavier and heavier. Before I knew it I was asleep on Hayes' shoulder, with his strong arms wrapped around my waist.