Movie night?

I woke up to feel Hayes' strong arms wrapped around me again. I had to pee really bad, but every time I tried to get up he would pull me closer to him. "Lauren" he mumbled. "Huh"? "Don't gooo" he said. "I have to peeeeeeee" I said giggling. "Oooookkkkkaaayyyy" he said still stretching his words. He always acts like a 5 year old in the morning which I think is hilarious.

I finally untangled myself from his strong grip, and went to the bathroom. I decided to shower while I was in there. In the middle of my shower I hear the bathroom door open. I peaked out of the shower curtain to a half-asleep Hayes, rubbing his eyes.

"Babe, do you have any Tylenol"? he questioned. "Yea in the top cabinet of the bathroom mirror thingy" I said. I continued to shower and when I got out to reach for my towel, Hayes was standing there! I quickly hid behind the shower curtain.

"Haaayyyyyyeeeesss, get oouuuuutttt" I said. "Fine". I looked to see if the coast was clear and he was gone. I dried off and realized I forgot my clothes. Great. I walked to my bedroom rummaging through my drawers. I got my undergarments, white shorts, a yellow and orange tanktop, paired with my white vans.

I was about to walk out and I bumped into Hayes, his eyes were scanning the towel wrapped around my body. Then he moved aside so I could change. I ran to the bathroom and quickly changed, and came out to my room to see Hayes on his phone.

"Hi babe" I said, he didn't reply. "Fine the silent treatment, I guess you don't want to go hang out with the boys today. Maybe I can find a cute new boy like Matt or Taylor" I said trying to make him jealous. He didn't even move, I started to walk to the bathroom to blow dry my hair when he spun me around and kissed me. Well, it ended up becoming a make-out session before I pulled away.

"I have to do my hair"I said. "Can I do it"? Hayes asked excited. "Sure"! he carefully brushed it and started to blow dry it. When it was done I gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him.

I went to put makeup on and Hayes took my bag! "Hayeeeesss give it, I look bad" I said. He threw it down and stood there looking at me. "You never look bad, you don't need make up"! he exclaimed. "Yes I do" I grabbed it, went to the bathroom to apply it. Hayes came in to watch me, he asked to do my makeup and I said "Maybe tomorrow loser" winking.

*rrriiiiiinnnggg,rrriiiiiinnnggg*

Hayes' phone went off, he answered the call and was starting to get really excited. "Okay bye mom love you and thank you so much"! he said into the phone. He hung up and looked at me, "What"? I asked confused. "Do you want to come for the rest of the summer to MAGCON with me Nash and the boys"? he asked.

I stood there before jumping into his arms saying "YEEEEEESSS"!He laughed and said "We leave tomorrow, so lets get you packed". I grabbed my suitcase from under my bed and started to carefully fold my clothes in it.

I packed 14 pairs of jean shorts, 8 pairs of yoga/spandex shorts, 26 shirts and all of my shoes. I was struggling to close it until Hayes said "Here, sit on it so I can try to zip it". "Kay". I sat on top of it and his plan worked.

I thanked him and kissed him on the nose. We decided to have a Netfix day! We watched Mean Girls, Cooking shows, Orange is the new Black, etc. all day long! It was amazing. I love that we can just be lazy all day. Someone knocked on the front door and I got up to open it to see.... ALL of the boys standing there with blankets, pillows, and ALOT of food!

"Ummm...... hi not to be rude but why are you here"? I questioned them. They all pointed to Hayes who was sitting on the couch smiling at me. I let them in and we decided to watch a scary movie. We all got on my couch I sat by Taylor and Aaron. Hayes sat on the end to charge his phone and the boys argued who was going to sit by me.

We started watching 'The Quiet Ones', I got scared so I was all cuddled up onto Taylor. He was laughing at me and asked to take a picture with him. I said yes and he took one of me cuddled up in his chest. I am assuming he posted it because he was typing something for a long time.