Buisness Trip?

I woke up on the couch still wrapped in Hayes' arms. I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me. "don't goooo" he whined. " I have to get readddyyyyyy" I replied stretching my words like him.

"Fine" he pouted. I laughed and kissed him on the cheek as I got up to shower. I wore white jean shorts, neon pink croptop, my neon pink vans (yes I have a lot) and my white bandana. I straightened my hair and went downstairs.

I saw Hayes in the kitchen attempting to make pancakes, he looked at me and said "I tried". I was cracking up and then the smoke alarms went off, making me laugh even more!

My mom came running down the stairs almost tripping, I was laughing so hard I was crying! "Is everything okay? what happened"? she asked. "Everything.is.fine.Hayes.tried.to..make.pancakes.but... they didn't turn out so good" I said giggling in between my words.

"Okay you too clean this mess up and I have to tell you something Lauren". "what"? I asked concerned. "Your dad and I are going on a 2 month business trip".

"But mom school is in 3 months"! I exclaimed. "I know, we are leaving you guys money for food & money for other activities. Hayley is staying with Autumn for the two months, so its you Mack, and Kyle. Hayes is welcome to stay anytime".

"Thank you Mrs. Baker Hayes politely said. "Your welcome Hayes, and just call me Amy". "Lauren, our flight is in an hour so we have to go love you"! she said kissing my forehead. "Love you too" I mumbled. and with that they left.

"Do you wanna hangout with Nash and his friends today"? Hayes asked. "Yea, definitely. I will try not to fangirl" I said giggling. "Okay let's go to his house"! he yelled. Mackenzie and Kyle were at their cousins house up north for 3 weeks leaving me alone with Hayes... Oh Gosh.

We grabbed our penny boards and started to skate to his house, which was only 2 or 3 blocks away from mine. We got to Nash's house and knocked on the door. Hayes reached for my hand, and our fingers intertwined.

I was nervous to see if they would like me especially Nash. We see 9 boys laying down watching t.v. One looks very familiar, oh wait that's Matthew! "Matt"? I ask. He turns to see me and stands up to give me a hug, which I accept.

Once we let go I feel Hayes' hands tense up, so I whispered in his ear "Don't be jealous, he's not my type. You are." He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist. "Everybody this Lauren, she lives a few blocks away" Nash said introducing me.

Before I knew it I was surrounded by boys! "Hi , I'm Jack Gillinsky". "Hi I'm Jack Johnson" they both waved. "I'm Aaron, and this is Shawn" Aaron said pointing to Shawn. He waved and smiled at me.

"I'm Carter", a asian boy said and hugged me .Okay then. "I'm Taylor... and your beautiful" a boy said. I have to admit he was pretty cute but I had Hayes which was WAY cuter to me! Hayes tensed up and I thought I was about to witness a fight, he was about to say something when I kissed his cheek, and he turned red.

"Hi I'm Matt" Matthew said I just laughed. "I'm Cameron, but you can call me Cam" he smiled. He was very sweet so I returned it. "Last but not least, best for last, <he makes a fake drumroll > Hi I'm Nash" he said earning a laugh from everybody. "Hi, nice to meet you all"! I said.

We pretty much just hung out for the rest of the day , laying around like bums. "I better get going" I said while standing up. "No, I don't want you walking home in the dark" Hayes said being protective over me. "You can just stay here and share a room with Hayes for the night" Nash said.

"Ummm, I don't know" "PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSEEE" all of the boys whined. "Fine, I will stay under one condition. No smack cams, or pranks pulled on me or Hayes".

"Fine" I hear the boys mummer. "Well, I'm tired goodnight everyone" I say walking upstairs to Hayes' room.Shortly after I lay down Hayes comes in and takes his shirt! and pants off leaving him in his basketball shorts ,Lets just say he has a nice body!

I feel him snuggle under the covers next to me. I turn around facing him, I decide to tease him. I lay face to face with him, centimeters away from his lips. I lean in and kiss his nose, earning a sigh from him and I laugh.

Before I can turn around he crashes his lips onto mind, I get butterflies in my stomach again. Like the first time we kissed. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I deny it by pulling away.

We still lay face to face, but then I move my head to his chest as he plays with my hair. I slowly start to drift asleep when I hear him say "Goodnight babe".

Once we got up we went back to my house and had a movie day Allllll day which was amazing! #relationshipgoals 😂😂