Chapter 12

"Okay now turn for us!" Katie says excitedly as she claps her hands at me.

I was standing outside the fitting rooms by the mirror and sofas of a lingerie shop. Katie and Ally begged me to buy lingerie, so here we are after two hours of shopping.

"I love that on you!" Ally smiles and gives me a thumbs up.

I twirl around to look in the mirror, and she isn't wrong. This design is perfect for my body shape. It was a red lace balconette bra and panties. I also had a pair of red stockings on that were attached to the garter belt.

"Should I only get this one? Or should I get a couple more?" I question, admiring myself in the mirror.

"Well, we have a new collection.. if you would like to check it out. I'm sure your boyfriend would appreciate this collection a lot."

I spin back around to see the lady who was working here, smiling at me.
I tried to cover as much as I could but it was not going to work.  So I just let everything be out on view for her.

"Oh don't worry hunny, you have a nice body and I've seen way worse anyways. So flaunt it." She giggles and looks at me waiting for my response about the collection.

"We'll take the collection!" Katie shouts, jumping up onto her feet.

The lady has a big grin on her face before she rushes off to grab the collection.

"Really Katie.. I'm not too sure about the collection." I sigh and turn to go try on the other pieces of lingerie I got.

About 10 mins later, the lady is back and hands katie the collection.

"Amerie! Omg, you have to get this! You may not use it on your trip, but this is such a hot collection." Ally shouts at me through the dressing room curtain.

I walk out in my sundress after changing and see the box that Katie is holding. I go to peek in and the first thing to catch my eye was the Ben Wa balls.

"Absolutely not." I firmly say, ignoring Katie's and Ally's opinions. I walk right over to the cash register and let the lady ring up all the lingerie and bras and cute panties I got.

"She'll be getting this too." Katie smirks and hands the collection box to the lady. AND SHE ACTUALLY RINGS IT UP NOT EVEN CHECKING WITH ME FIRST.

"Sorry miss, I love the one I got and was hesitant about getting it too. So I know you'll enjoy this." The lady giggles and blushes while ringing up the rest of my stuff.
I groan and put my head in my hands.

I hand over the credit card and pay for all this stuff.
All three of us grabs two bags and head out towards the car.

"I can't believe you made me buy that. Did you not see all the toys that came with the collection." Shaking my head I huff and puff as I put all the bags in Katie's trunk.

"I know you'll enjoy this with someone, or well one of the boys on your trip." Katie smirks at me as she gets in to start the car.

"Ugh!" I groan and pout and just wait to be back at her house so I can drive home and start packing.