Fourteen

Stan sat on Kyle's couch. It was a day after Stan threw up all over Kyle's shirt. Instead of staying and waiting for the ginger to come back after changing his shirt Stan ran away like a little bitch.
So now he sat on Kyle's couch while Kyle was in the kitchen and Ike and his weird goth boyfriend sat on the floor in front of him.
The goth kid turned around and made eye contact with Stan.
"You need something or-- OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCKIN HELL?!"
Stan screamed like a little girl.
You may be wondering why Stan screamed. Well, the goth kid opened his mouth and a huge ass spider crawled out. A fuckin spider. How long did he have that in his mouth? Why did he have that in his mouth?
Anyway, Stan screamed and Kyle ran into the room. Kyle saw the spider crawling around on the kid's face and also screamed.
Ike and the goth kid, aka Firkle or something, laughed their little asses off like that was the funniest thing they've ever seen. And it probably was, Lord knows if these little fuckers ever leave the house.
Stan and Kyle were tired of the two black haired fucktards making fun of them so they went upstairs to Kyle's room.
Stan sat on Kyle's bed and Kyle sat next to him. Stan awkwardly sat there in the awkward silence. Did that make sense? Who cares I'm writing this at 2 AM. Stan very much wanted to break the awkward silence and said the first thing that popped into his tiny little brain.
"Are you gay?"
Kyle blushed awkwardly.
"What?! No!"
Then fuckin Kenny opened Kyle's closet door and walked out.
"Are you sure about that?"
"Dude what the FUCK were you doing in my closet?!"
"Not coming out of it, that's for sure."
"I'm serious."
"And I'm Ron, what's your point?"
"Dude just tell me why you were in my closet like some creepy ass stalker."
"Oh you know, waiting for you guys to admit your feeeeeeeeeeeeelings."
"I'm not gay!"
"Suuuure you aren't."
"Kenny!"
"Fine, I'll stop."
"Thanks. Now, get out of my house before I call the cops you dumb hoe!"
Kenny laughed and yeeted himself out the window. But the window was closed so he kinda broke the window.
But he was fine though. Just a little dead, that's all.
Stan and Kyle just stood in an awkward silence.
"I'm not gay."
"Yeah? Cool."
"I'm not!"
"I believe you! Calm your tits, man!"
Kyle blushed in embarrassment because he was embarrassed, obviously.
I don't know how to end this chapter so I'm gonna end it here I guess. I think I write better at two AM, don't you?